• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Flurry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Flurry

Who here were fans...

I don't even remember when I got mine but I know I got it before KH:COM came out I was like Six or maybe Seven when I got it Just a few months after it was out. I like to think I'm a die hard fan just check my room and have a chat with my annoyed parents.
  2. Flurry

Namine's fault?

Re: The acts of a child. Yeah ok. Hey just asking guess some people just have no imagination.
  3. Flurry

Namine's fault?

If Namine haden't interfered with sora's memories then would Roxas and Xion still excist? Hoe different do you think things would be? If any..
  4. Flurry

Regarding the PSP Bundle Issue

My old psp never had that problem...
  5. Flurry

Regarding the PSP Bundle Issue

I dislike my kh psp so much it ripped me off! It's just a stupid "Mystic Silver" no actual desins like I had hoped. But I don't dare tell that to my father with all the begging i did for it. 200$ down the drain... dose anyone know if the warrainty covers this?
  6. Flurry

How to acquire trophies?

Aw that explains the my psp the home button pushes itself! It's made me lose a few battles! I hate that psp wish I hadent bought it and stuck with my old one its not even special its just a stupid grey or "Mystic silver" no designs like I hoped. Anyways do you know if the warrainty covers that?
  7. Flurry

Kingdom Hearts 3DS and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded are they different games?

Here is a question that should be more than obvious but me being me I don't really understand are Kingdom Hearts 3DS and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded different games? The "KH3D Nintendo Power Interview! " Confused me were it read "We understand that Re:Coded has a secret ending exclusive to the DS...
  8. Flurry

His eyes couldn't lie

SO I'm sure we all know in Kh2 Riku wore a blindfold . But I want to know why? I didn't get it when Sora asked and Mickey said "His eyes couldn't lie." I am like what dose that mean?! I have been wondering for a while now...
  9. Flurry

How close were Ansem and Ienzeo really?

Hey so you all know how Ienzeo is Zexion's somebody right? And how Ienzeo was really close with Ansem. So do you think Ansem felt any sadness when Zexion fadded away?
  10. Flurry

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Fated Friends Chapter 5 Up

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Fated Friends Chapter 4 Up Yeah i cant wait. this is pretty good wish i had the guts to write stuff like this.
  11. Flurry

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Fated Friends Chapter 5 Up

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Fated Friends (Chapter 1) WOW this is good I wanna know what happens! Cant wait for chapter two!
  12. Flurry

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Wait so who did terra's voice in the trailer? Is there all ready a actor and we just dont know who or have they not decided?
  13. Flurry

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yeah i thought i was the only one who thought that it could have been better. I was so disapointed when i saw it.
  14. Flurry

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Oh thanks wasnt sure if i was just behind. xD. YE
  15. Flurry

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread So sorry if this has alredy been answered but dose anyone know whos voicing terra?
Back