• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Flowing Ice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Flowing Ice

KH4 probable worlds

I don't have as many ideas as that, but Moana would great to see at this point. As far as Pixar goes? I'd say between Brave and The Incredibles would be fitting.
  2. Flowing Ice

KH4 probable worlds

That's fair, but time will tell. After all, they can't rely entirely on them forever, orr at least I woul saythey shouldn't yet. I think I would prefer the original trilogy as well, just saying they're more likely to go with what they personally made I think.
  3. Flowing Ice

KH4 probable worlds

I want Agrabah back one more time simply to finish off the trilogy, it just seems weird to not let it be finished after all of these years. I think Star Wars in some form is pretty likely at this point, focusing on the new trilogy more than likely.
  4. Flowing Ice

I don't think anyone will remember me, but hello folks

I'm a big KH fan still, so my absence on places like this is really strange to me, so I figured I'd give it another shot. Excited for both 2.8 and III. I'm interested in JRPG's, anime, manga, shipping, Astrology, and all around spirituality.
  5. Flowing Ice

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Advice and support in general it seems like, or simply discussing news from the community in question.
  6. Flowing Ice

haha, nice. Do you prefer kun or chan? I myself prefer chan. I'm good, and yourself? Actually, how's everyone?
  7. Flowing Ice

Hehe, it's a habit of mine to wanna use -kun and -chan among more free minded people, teehee. Well, best of luck there, hopefully everything else goes for the best. ^^
  8. Flowing Ice

Aw, Cha-kun, that sucks. *Huggles* Oath-chan, I hope that goes well for you! (I hope the honorifics don't bother you guys, and the choices fit each of you)
  9. Flowing Ice

Hehe. <3 I became a Fan of that profile. That was the intent right?
  10. Flowing Ice

There's a pretty high chance for them too really. I do have faith even now. ^^
  11. Flowing Ice

Like I said before, I'm Bi, so I'm on the support side. I do understand her reasons for being angry at Obama, but, one should be angered with the Government as a whole, wouldn't you agree? Either they shape up, or eventually, our society will finally be sick enough of them to force forth a change.
  12. Flowing Ice

Ok, first off, as much as I'd love to see gay marriage, Obama has a ton of things to worry about aside from gay issues. On top of that? He's for Civil Unions, not gay marriage. He does however want to bring gay rights however aside from that, which is plenty of a start if he pulls it off.
  13. Flowing Ice

Well, I hope I'm not intruding by trying to answer this mada, but I would imagine it depends on the intentions of it, or how it's done. Like you could kiss either in a romantic way, or a more lustful way. Hugs are usually more romantic, but there are ways to do it otherwise....From what I can...
  14. Flowing Ice

There's been cases where straight Asexual couples will have sex to have children though, even though a sperm bank would take care of that problem without worrying about having sex. Unless for them it's a might as well sort of thing. As for guys, well....Guys get treated unfairly in general...
  15. Flowing Ice

Those who are Asexual can be any other sexuality. Like straight Asexuals, gay Asexuals, lesbian Asexuals, and so on. It's basically the lack of sexual desire only, but romantic feelings could go any path. There is also Aromantic, but Aromantics can be sexual regardless.
Back