• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Flickr

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Flickr

[Spoilers] How Does Lea...

Re: How Does Lea Use Axel's Weapon? I think you make a good point here. On the subject of the teardrop markings: perhaps they are tattoos that he had when he was Axel, a Nobody, but when his Nobody body was gone, he reappeared as Lea in a new body, and thus the tattoos didn't last. (did that...
  2. Flickr

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Did anyone notice the changes on Axel/Lea? I don't just mean his teardrop marks, but his facial model looked slightly different to me. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't help but notice that. Also: Xion's CG model = AMAZING
  3. Flickr

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Yeah, I think it's part of 3 Musketeers World. If I recall correctly, there's a part when they're chasing after the stagecoach (or maybe it's when they're at the place w/ the windmills...it's been awhile) and mickey falls into a place that looks kind of like that. ...maybe i'm terribly wrong...
  4. Flickr

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

Very nice! The excitement levels are rising. I wish I could buy it when it came out though.... ¬_¬
  5. Flickr

Nomura interview!

Damn this is all so exciting! *sigh* Brb, gotta go sell my soul for a 3 DS.
  6. Flickr

Found the trailer

NOPE. Chuck Testa. 25252525252
  7. Flickr

Found the trailer

Personally I think it's Braig. But hey, we'll know much more when we get a better quality trailer.
  8. Flickr

Found the trailer

You can see bits of Braig's red scarf in the summoning-lightning stuff. Also, notice the boots. Aqua has silver shoes.
  9. Flickr

Found the trailer

Really? After watching I don't see it....Perhaps I'm just slow. (so true.) Meh. -goes to watch again-
  10. Flickr

Fairy

You were a fairy from the time of fall A floating creature that I could never reach No one like you would ever feel sadness, I thought to myself Ignorance is a mean creature, wrapping around my head And I could not see past the pretty picture I’ve never seen a fairy so sad
  11. Flickr

Before Xion Came

I always thought that Axel and Roxas were friends, Axel possibly being a mentor or an older brother figure in-game. I didn't ever place Demyx with them just because it looked like, at the time, Axel would be rude to him and Roxas wouldn't give a shit. x'D But now that Xion came along I find the...
  12. Flickr

Better if it came out after BBS?

Smile. You are winner. I totally agree. Yep yep, I think it would have been SO much better after BBS. But ya know what? It didn't, there's nothing WE can do about it. I still like the game, so whatever...
  13. Flickr

New 358/2 Days Volume 2 Manga Cover

SO CUTE. Xion looks adorable, and so does moogle! Woot woot!
  14. Flickr

kingdom hearts 3d shocking ending

You are a winner. 252525252
  15. Flickr

KH2 in the Smithsonian

......damn this is pretty awesome.
Back