• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by firemage8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Arugements are fun to read. Larxene loves to flirt with certain members in the organization. Such as Axel in the game. It is funny where he pays no attention to her and then eyes her leaving as if wondering where she was going. yet they have a...
  2. F

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation I am guessing the same thing. To me she seems like a wasted character to begin with that I have seen so far. Almost another way for Square-Enix to get some candy to some fans and delight the Riku fans for him to goggle over. And add more sentimental...
  3. F

Re: Axel--Seven Days Game Novel translation Bingo you hit the nail on the jackpot. That was my theory all long, (but not Saix being the one) and it was hinted in the orignal COM from the beginning. Especially when Axel tells Marluxia that all In the name of the Organization all traitors will...
  4. F

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

Definity Vexen when you face him outside of the Mansion. He is a pain in the butt and will continuely follow and throw his icciles at you. No matter how dodge he only seems to relay a hit. Good thing fire and healing is there to help. Though it is sad that I had to rely on this to defeat him. It...
  5. F

what do you think of re chain of memories?

I like it alot. It is alot better than GBA as you have more freedom to move around and the playing (can be sluggish at time with GBA) and the attacks are better. The graphics are superb and I love all the fighting scenes, but the only thing I don't like it avoiding those heartless when you try...
  6. F

Quinton Flynn's Voice Acting

Everyone has their opinions, but if they are watching the cutscenes on youtube then don't bother to compare because the voices echo and sound monologue like either way with any character. When you have the actual game then that is different. His voice sounded really good as he is supposed to...
  7. F

Is Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories super easy?

No, it is not easy. I am used to the button bashing and beat the game and trying to beat all the modes. Even so called beginner mode is not easy. I don't rely on the cheap cards and defeating a game like relying on healing or help constantly because then there is no challenge. I like challenges...
  8. F

Nobodies Sex (speculation not related to the series ITS NOT A THEORY)

Either Xaldin or Xigbar messed up when he came into the organizaiton and thought he was a female. Because in KH 2 FM Xigbar did say he just recruited Marl_ when he was talking with Zexion in the castle.
  9. F

How Xion MAY have come to be

I just looked at the last page so I had no idea what you posted. Sorry if you thought I stole your thought -__-
  10. F

Larxene's de Sade

HMM maybe. Maybe the book was just something that she grabbed from the bookself and thought it was interesting to read about his biograpy. I also see her more of a bully, but she can be cruel or else she wouldn't have had those sharp pointed kunais for nothing. They aren't decorations she made...
  11. F

Marluxia

You never know. It wouldn't surprise me since it seems to be run by a dictatorship. Think about it. Marluxia may have gained the leadership just so he can have his loyalty tested.
  12. F

Marluxia

Xenmas would of NEVER let him become the Lord of the Castle in Castle Oblivion if he were in fact a she. The organization is mostly guys and it is special that Larxene was the only female. It is better that he is a guy and not a girl because it contracts with Larxene being the only female at...
  13. F

How Xion MAY have come to be

Xion could be an experiment that Vexen was testing out. I mean come on he made Repliku (Riku's clone). Xion could be Namine's twin err clone and then Xenmas wanted to introduce her to the rest of the organization. She is part of the organization for a reason after all, or maybe Diz might have...
  14. F

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Wow we get to see what their bedroom would look like. Not everything is not all white this time, but still the bed looks very uncomfortable.
  15. F

Marluxia Questions and Answers Here :D

One thing that questions me about Marluxia is that nobody he had in the final fight when you fight him in KH COM? What the heck is that thing?
Back