• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by firehead129

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Terra & AP

I'm at 99 and my AP is max (like 220 I think)
  2. F

I think I found a new scene.

I was bored tonight so I started up my FM+. After attempting to beat Terra again (failed) I went to own Xemnas. When I got to his second form(after the dragon and 1st knight) I noticed a scene right before you fight with Sora and Riku talking to Xemnas. There was no sound and there was...
  3. F

Finally defeated Terra

Good job^^ In critical, when he does his desperation attack, it's a whole lot of impossible to get away from. I beat him in critical and screamed until my lungs hurt. But in critical, like Souten Ni Zase said, get to the next objective and dont really fight unless you have to. After you get...
  4. F

My theory.

First off, I'm gonna start by saying... This is a theory. If you don't like it. Don't comment. Also, dont act like you know everything about the next game. because you know as much as I do. Also, I'm pretty sure that not all of you have the power to say "Thread over" leave that to the mods. I...
  5. F

Just thought of something.

I was watching the secret ending with my friend and my brother. It got to the oart where it shows Vens face. My little brother goes. "It's Roxas!" I said "no, It's just a very striking resemblance." that got me thinking about the whole Roxas being whole part. So say Roxas was whole. Could Ven be...
  6. F

hooded guy a la secret placeee.

All Ansem was was a cloak and blue mist right. Then he took Rikus body. just like Kersha said.
  7. F

Action Replay Max and KH2FM

I have Swap magic. It's good. THe only down side is you have to do the swap every time you want to play >.>/ The lid (if you have a small PS2 ) is cool too!@ :D
  8. F

Could the Proof of Connection be...

The proof that the Keyblade Master and the person who chose the Keyblade Master meeting?
  9. F

Something Axel said...

It couldnt be Xeahnort because he was found on the streets without his memories, or was that Xemnas?
  10. F

Anyone else notice....

How many time you see Fenrir in the secret ending? (The long one, number two.) I wonder how many people had to beat Sephiroth to get all those keyblades?:toungesmile:
  11. F

Need help with Orginization XIII Mushrooms.

Theres only 3 I need to beat. (4 if you count the last one.) Both of the Twilight Town ones and The World That Never Was one. I need some help (And not from the guide at GameFAQS, It's not helping me very much on those.)
  12. F

The Lost Two, Memories of Xehanort, Sunset Horizons

The Lost Two Thanks to whoever started the trhread about Sora and Riku being the 'Lost Two' Could it be Ven and Aqua? Because you already found Terra and there are two other Knights left. So they could possibly be the lost two! Memories of Xehanort With the 'Memories of Xehanort' could be...
  13. F

I beat the ES and completed all the worlds....

Wheres my secret ending? I thought I just had to complete the worlds! I beat Xemnas and only the first secret ending came up. (I'm on critical mode) Please help!
  14. F

Kingdom Hearts 2 Attains Greatest Hits Status!

"Yay! It's a greatest hit" is what everyone is thinking I guess. But they should have realized how great it was a year ago!:cursing:
  15. F

Music for Passion (Orchastrated version)

Do you know where to get Simple and Clean? Yes I am in the band^^
Back