• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fireflame

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Tale, Another Journey

(Sorry about the long wait, I had actually written it a while ago but my computer was being stupid) Crin, Leira and Jack charged back at the Heartless and easily dispatched them all. Crin looked and saw a wave of flying ones come from the ceiling. “look up,” Crin shouted and Leira and Back...
  2. F

“Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me. Come on sing it,” said Young Jack, turning to Crin and Leira. “No thanks,” they said in unison. “Spoilsports,” Young Jack mumbled, turning back to the wheel. They had been at sea for 10 minutes and the sun was setting. It cast a beautiful glow on the...
  3. F

“Davy Jones” said Captain Jack, looking into his hideous face without the slightest trace of fear. “I hoped that I would never be seeing you again but, alas, here you are.” Jones sneered, “The pleasure is all mine” he said clicking his crab claw in front of Jack’s face. “Who’s your master?”...
  4. F

I finished the Final Episodee xD!

dudes, terra is one forever. Aqua is trapped in the Realm of Darkness and Ven's body is in that chamber. I wonder if in the next big game that Sora will rescue Aqua and Ansem the Wise
  5. F

(No, after this i have one more post, then i'll actually start writing it because up until nowi've been copying it from my other story. At that time, i'll start writing it weekly instead of daily. Plus you'll see that my writing style has gotten better) Chapter 4 Leira was amazed by Crin’s ship...
  6. F

did anybody else... hate Aqua?

I like Aqua. She sucks at first but after that and some training, she gets really awesome. When I hit Deep Space and especially neverland, Some abilities I got just made her even mre awesome. Plus her barrier trumps Vens and Terras Guard because its so complete.
  7. F

Crin started off strong, hitting one of the monsters on the head and stunning it instantly. In the corner of his eye, he saw Oogie jump up onto a plank in one of the trees. A large circular space rose out of the ground below Crin, Leira, Jack, and the monsters and it started spinning. Crin...
  8. F

(Birth By Sleep, greatest game i've played all year. it's even better than Final Fantasy Crisis Core Or Dissidia.) Crin, Leira, and Jack leapt aside, just as three of its swords landed just where they had just been. Jack jumped up and shot some fire at its head. It didn’t seem to do much and...
  9. F

(Sorry for the lack of updates, I was engrossed in playing Birth By Sleep) They were about to go when a voice stopped them. “Jack, wait up” said a voice. The three of them turned around. They saw a patchwork woman running towards them. “Sally, what are you doing here,” Jack asked the lady...
  10. F

“Why did you resurrect him?” Jack said angrily to Lock, Shock and Barrel as they hid behind Oogie. “He he, because it was getting boring here.” said Barrel. “We all here in the town have very long life spans, but if the town would have continued as boring as it is, then we would probably ran...
  11. F

They were about to start fighting them when a large burst of flame surrounded them and finished them all. Crin looked and saw a tall skeleton guy running towards them. “Everybody okay?” the skeleton asked. “Yeah we are” replied Leira her Keyblade vanishing out of her hand. Crin’s did also and he...
  12. F

(Melame and Terma were in the story before but they didn't play a big role. I never said the leader of Team Shadow's name, but that'll come later) Chapter 3 En route to the next world, Crin chatted with Chip and Dale. They were good ship companions; Crin knew why Mickey enjoyed having them...
  13. F

Crin shook his head. Mickey was impossible, but hey, Crin now had some new questions that he wanted answers to. On the way to find Cal, Mickey explained that Leon, Yuffie, Tifa, Aerith and Cid were part of the Radiant Garden protection agency and that they left their children (except Aerith’s...
  14. F

Mickey opened the door and Crin stepped inside after him. An array of color met Crin’s eyes and he blinked trying to take in everything. Mickey walked up an uphill path past a red door with a picture of fire on it. “Just so ya know Crin,” said Mickey as they walked past the red door, “That door...
  15. F

(That info will come in later chapters) When Crin woke up, his head hurt a bit. He didn’t see any gold creatures anywhere in sight. He stood up and it was dark and windy. Impulse told him to duck quickly and he dropped to the ground just in time to see a building fly over his head and into a...
Back