• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by firaga101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. firaga101

Help/Support ► I'm Sick

Got this illness once when I was around 6 or 7 where I had to lay in bed around 1 and a 1/2 week. Couldn't move and body ached all over. Even moving my finger felt like lifting a boulder. So the only thing I could do without the pain was either sleep or watch TV. So as there's a limit to which...
  2. firaga101

Help/Support ► Depression advice

I had a similar experience at my previous school. Some stuff happened and I became an outcast in my class and got bullied pretty hard. First, its isolation, then feelings of loneliness kick in and turn into depression. One thing I learned was that, forcing a relationship only brings more hurt...
  3. firaga101

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I could see an 'UP' world working if they include Paradise Falls. That place was really vast and it could work as a map with that blimp and the flying house acting as extensions. Toy Story might be the easiest to make a world...
  4. firaga101

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

I'd definitely buy it. If it's a single package with all the remasters (also 3DHD) that'd be awesome. Otherwise I'd just get 2.5 since it has the titles I liked most. I think it would be good for them to port KH remasters to PS4 so more people get to enjoy it. I don't get the hate for FFX/X-2...
  5. firaga101

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?
  6. firaga101

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? IMO I'd like to see The Keyblade Graveyard and The World that never was again. It'd be nice to see Sora and the gang react to all those keyblades lying around and realise the history of what went down. Other then that I feel...
Back