• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Final key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

YuRiPa No Summon?? -__-

Yuna Rikki Paine they're the Gullwings from Final Fantasy X-2
  2. F

what is your fav thing a character said in kh2?

LOL I Love that part and when Auron asks Sora if he needs a guardian
  3. F

Sanctuary ~hyper mix~!!!

ive been thinking of this the song in hyper mode cuz the Dramatic hearts 2 trailer...they made Passion in hyper mode
  4. F

Twilight Town best place to train? wtf??

TWTNW Is the best place when you beat nobodies it's like 1000p I think
  5. F

what's your favorite form?

master and final cuz they look cool and the keyblades are like floating and such ^^
  6. F

man(spoiler)

yeah or Monsters Inc. or A Bug's Life(is it Pixar?) but my friend told me that Pixar and Disney are fighting
  7. F

help please!

I met about 5,but they disapear once you meet them which sucks...oh and i got 1 or 2 orichalcum(s)Thats what I did I had 7 lucky lucky.....the Genji shield,Meteor Staff,Sweet Memories has the lucky lucky ability and i also equiped the ability to Sora,Donald and Goofy plus the lucky ring.I got...
  8. F

Something I Noticed (possible spoilers)

Wikipedia has some of the organization's real name,like,Xigbar = Braig,Xaldin = Dilan,Vexen = Even,Elaeus,Zexion = Ienzo
  9. F

The Seven Princesses of Heart

Didn't they lose their hearts in the first game? Doesn't that mean that they can get a nobody like what happened to Kairi?
  10. F

no passion lyrics or va list in booklet?

What!! they ont have it..uhh that sucks i was looking forward for the lyrics even though i already memorized the song
  11. F

sanctuary or passion

I agree cuz Passion sounds much better because of the background music and etc. I really like Sanctuary but I have to go with Passion
  12. F

Reversed

i reversed the whole sanctuary song it was freaky just like the reversed Simple and Clean
  13. F

On G4

im watching it right now Attack of the Show ^^
  14. F

Official Come wish everyone a happy KH2 day thread

YAAAAY!!! Happy KH2 Day!!
  15. F

Official Come wish everyone a happy KH2 day thread

Re: Happy Kingdom Hearts 2 Day!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAY!! omg it's like new years without the new years or any other holiday
Back