• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Final Blues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

is Xion Playable?

I hope she will be. I expect a female riot if you could only play as one girl opposed to eleven guys. And Demyx.
  2. F

Saved By Mickey anyone?

I got saved two or three times. I remember watching my cousin play the Xaldin fight, and Mickey saved him like four times in the same battle. o.o
  3. F

New 5 Seconds Of 358/2 Days

Am I the only one who can't see the pics?
  4. F

Help/Support ► Night Terrors

I lul'd. I've had two of these experiences that I remember. Once, I woke up just as I punched my little cousin in the face. I forget the dream that prompted me to do that, but I had a good laugh afterwards. More recently (a week or two ago), I had a dream that I was trying to get an intruder...
  5. F

Help/Support ► It's Awkward for me.

Just buy a Lite (Hell even a Phat) for now. DSi probably won't be out here until mid or late '09. By that time you could have a job or save money to get it easily, and sell your old DS again for a little extra.
  6. F

New 5 Seconds Of 358/2 Days

Looks good. Yay for the glide ability. (at least I think that's what I saw <_<;)
  7. F

Terra's, Ven's, and Aqua's keyblades

o.o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaTJ7cxiYOI&feature=related There you go. Welcome, both of you. As for the topic, Scorpio and Yttrxium pretty much covered it. D;
  8. F

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Xaldin, hands down. ily Mickey.
  9. F

Lit ► Maximum Ride

My favorite book series. I do hope I'm not alone. I tried copy/pasting what Wikipedia says about the premise, but it was being a spaz with the underlining and whatnot. So, here. Maximum Ride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Discuss?
  10. F

How long did it take you to beat KHII?

I'm pretty sure I had 36 hours playtime upon beating it. Though it took me about two or three weeks. I like to take my time with these things. D;
  11. F

Help/Support ► Please Help Me!

If you've already told her several times, then I doubt doing so again is going to change anything. Just completely ignore her. She'll get it eventually.
  12. F

Quinton Flynn confirmed for Axel

Good news, I guess. Would be weird to hear another guy voicing Axel.
  13. F

Who here

I'm going to buy/re-play again in a couple days. Funny story, when I first played it, whenever I beat the first Marluxia fight, it froze at the level up screen. ;(
  14. F

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

When I was 10 I kept up with it via gaming magazines previews/reviews. I always wanted it, but never had the money to get it. A couple years later I finally got a cheap used copy, and four years after that, here I am.
Back