Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fiddlesticks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

When Are You Going To Buy A PS5 or Xbox Series X?

Haha, legit! My cousin has tried getting one for the 5th time and still got nothing.
  2. F

What did ur parents do or how did they react when you came out to them? And how do you express yourself?

My coming out was easy too, I remember my Mom just nod when I told her I'm bi. Then she said, she knew it already a long time ago. LMAO. I never act soft in front of them before, so I don't know where she got that idea. I feel sorry for you OP though, it seems like you are still underage, I hope...
  3. F

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

They wanted us to wait forever to see the end :cautious:
  4. F

Cartoon/TV ► The Little Mermaid (1992 cartoon)

I wonder why Disney has never made a live version of The Little Mermaid. I'd definitely fall in line to watch it in theatre if then every makes one.
  5. F

Kirby in The Keyblade War

I doubt anyone has the guts to fight an angry kirby, he's cuter when he's angry.
  6. F

Heavy Challenges up ahead!

Equipping just the right combination of elemental items would do the trick, usually. Especially if a specific boss's move was giving me trouble, being able to negate it would usually help a lot.
  7. F

General ► Looking for an advice...

You're welcome. How are you doing now? I hope you are feeling better now while you celebrate the New Year! :)
  8. F

General ► Looking for an advice...

Glad that you have found a way to have fun this Christmas. As far as we feeling lonely during Christmas holidays, let's try to video or telephone chat as much as possible with our loved ones, and within that discussion try to reminisce about Christmasses past when we were happy. Try finding...
  9. F

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

Nice putting those ideas!
  10. F

News ► The World Ends With You - The Animation will release worldwide in 2021!

Can't wait to watch this here, thankfully my subscription will last till next year.
  11. F

Do you have the ps5?

Playing Demon Souls remake atm. Glad I bought this than the series X. Xbox is having major complaints about their series X being buggy.
  12. F

For laughs lol

I definitely saw myself from him. 😅😂
  13. F

Covid-19 Situation in your area

I've noticed supplies start to dwindle again. Costco was out of paper towels and toilet paper. The grocery store I go to had about half their supplies gone also. Everything else seemed to be ok but I have heard some truckers are upset about the way their companies are handling the pandemic. If...
  14. F

KH3 Gameplay again.

Let's just hope future kingdom hearts just has this switch speed without the need of a secret method. And let's pray to God that if it doesn't, they don't take this out!
  15. F

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Demo Announced, Coming Mid-October

I don't know about this since I'm not a fan of rhythm action game, but since I'm a hardcore fan of KH, I must try this lol
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6