• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FFxStrife

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FFxStrife

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Releasing January 2017 in Japan!

There's something really special about the first few seconds of the new trailer.
  2. FFxStrife

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer, Coming December Xehanort can only time travel to a point where another version of him exists, which is not the case in Back Cover.
  3. FFxStrife

New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Screenshots Show Off Unreal Engine 4

I didn't watch it yet but people said the japanese trailer is not ambiguous at all, you can clearly tell they're the same person.
  4. FFxStrife

Man, Unicornis master race. No matter the eye color.
  5. FFxStrife

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer Oh snap
  6. FFxStrife

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer This must be my favorite part of the trailer. "Shouldn't we... like... do something to avoid the shitstorm" "... Not possible"
  7. FFxStrife

If I learned something in this forum is that you should avoid "discussions" here.
  8. FFxStrife

I know, I was just providing him with said gif.
  9. FFxStrife

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer Little gif
  10. FFxStrife

And fixed. I don't know why are there separate threads for the trailer and screenshots but I guess I'll talk about dem models here. Like others have said, they don't look bad but just different. I don't think much will change between now and December, so I'll just be happy with what we got.
  11. FFxStrife

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer Aqua looks fine here, so I have hopes that it's just a lighting thing at this point. Ephemera was specially weird.
  12. FFxStrife

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer
  13. FFxStrife

Birth By Sleep - The Turning Point (watch the video in the OP please)

You completely ignored my point and decided to explain yours again so I'm done here.
Back