• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ffx2_rpgmaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Ok it is CONFIRMED VALOR FORM

Wow...thanks for making a pointless topic. This is old...I mean very old. SE has been telling us that for months. Even in their interviews, it comes of to be "Valor" form.
  2. F

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

Perhaps you people should think logically why he has a copy of the game. Since, if a person did swipe it, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be posting videos of his antics. That would be stupid on his part. Think logically about it, aomsething that hardly anyone can even do.
  3. F

Limited edition strategy guide

This is why I dislike this site...it's filled with pointles topics such as these. And as a rule of thumb, use google before asking questions. And no, the Ultimania and the limited edition guide are obviously not the same thing. The Ultimania series is a Japanese guide series and clearly owns...
  4. F

New Trailer, New Org. Member, Mickey Un-robed!!!!!

*posted just in case links don't work* Which by the way, doesn't work for me + several other people. Use this as an alternate source if you will. :)
  5. F

New Trailer, New Org. Member, Mickey Un-robed!!!!!

Not making this up. www.kh2.co.uk Well, I guess this shows who has the more superior site. Oh, and if you steal from them, AT LEAST, give pete (the site owner) credit. :mad:
  6. F

I pre-ordered KH2!!!

There is no point, it's because people are so stupid that they think that pre-ordering the game makes them special, better then everyone else if you think about it that way. Then again, THERE IS NO POINT OF PRE-ORDERING it. (unless you live in one of those out of place areas) I mean, you can...
  7. F

KHU and KHI, SHUT UP ALREADY!

Aright, I'll just make things clear. I'm a member over at KHU and we've been getting a lot of members from here go over there and make stupid topics like: KHU SUCKS! KHI IS T3H PWNAGE! I'm pretty sure the same thing has been happening with our members coming over here. So, I'll just cut to the...
  8. F

im just making sure...

COM was such an easy game though.......unless you're just plain slow you should be done with it by now. Then again, if you had a brain, you would go to gamefaqs and look for a feeaking game script.
  9. F

hmmm....

WOW! WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?!?!? YOU ARE THE SMARTEST GUY EVER! THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR FIGURING THIS OUT FOR ALL OF US! EVERYONE, LETS GIVE THIS FELLOW A HAND! HE'S SO SMART! Seriously, duh.
  10. F

Feelings For Kingdom Hearts 2

If you actually feel that way about a game then you have no life at all and you are the ultimate nerd. YOU ARE ACTUALLY CRYING BECAUSE YOU WANT A GAME SO MUCH! Now tell me that didn't sound at all like you're a nerd. It's okay to want a game. Hell, it's okay to SERIOUSLY want a game. But crying...
  11. F

major discovery made!!!!!!

Maybe some of you should go to kh2.co.uk more often. (at least when it gets back up) That site get's new scans and updates almost everyday. Unlike this site which get's updates monthly. This information was shown more then a month ago. So basically, try telling us something that we DON'T KNOW!
  12. F

some quick synth help please

Ummm, keep fighting defenders dude. Thats really all you have to do. Just keep on fighting them. Oh, AND NO ONE POST THE SAME THING AFTER THIS! Everyone will just be repeating what I said. SO STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR ING POST COUNT! NO ONE CARES!
  13. F

is sephiroth in com

The real question is, why the hell are you asking that question anyway? Any person who played through COM would know that he isn't in the game. So in my opinion, you are either A). too stupid to read a FAQ (or know what a FAQ is) or B). you are a piece of shit at playing games and you cannot...
  14. F

Amazing!!!

OMG, I DID NOT KNOW THIS! THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NEW INFO! WOW, THIS IS MIND BLOWING! I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WHOULD SHOW THE BHK IN COM! OMG, THANKS AGAIN! Seriously though, you are a stupid retard if you are telling us this. Hell, people have known this for...
  15. F

Drive Meter and you......

That is by far, a very stupid question. First of all, how the hell are we supposed to know what combos there are? Hell, we haven't even seen all the forms yet. So basically, this is the most stupid thing to discuss.
Back