• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FFVII_KH fan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FFVII_KH fan

GameSpot Review!

TERRA'S voice acting is bad?! If it's anyone who has mediocre voice acting it's Master Xehanort! On the last trailer I got goosebumps because of Terra's voice acting!!! It's so perfect... Ugh....what do they know anyway....=.="
  2. FFVII_KH fan

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

OOO so excited for both this and Birth by Sleep XD XD I have a question though, I drew a picture of Vanitas/Ventus (not....weird or anything :/ Just an innocent picture :p) but it's Vanitas unmasked...sorry...I couldn't resist to find out who he was...:D..... But can I enter in that picture??
  3. FFVII_KH fan

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Good luck to everyone who entered! XD tehe :3
  4. FFVII_KH fan

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] OK thanks again :D So...is there a second prize at all then?
  5. FFVII_KH fan

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Ok thanks :D And can I also ask what is like, the prize for the winner?? Because you said that the mascot strap was changed from being first place prize to second place, so I'm just curious...:D
  6. FFVII_KH fan

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Ok, so I sent a private message to the KHIContests thing, and I didn't understand how to work the load image thing, the one asking for the URL. So on the mail I put a link to my deviantART profile showing the box art I made....Is that...
  7. FFVII_KH fan

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Did you get it? I get anxious very easily....<:D
  8. FFVII_KH fan

Ok, sorry about that hahaha :P Must be really annoying >.< SORRY! How do you like, enter your cover art to you guys?? Edit: OH wait never mind!!! xD I know now... But what is via PM to KHIContests?
  9. FFVII_KH fan

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Hi, I'm kinda new here, and I have no idea how to enter my box art, because I don't get how KH insider forums work haha :P I have a few questions :) If I'm going to make mine digitally, is it ok if I use the pictures you have on your...
Back