• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ff7fan4life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

i got it yesterday and ive played it for like 6 hours and im still in twilight town on the 5th day
  2. F

What Level are you on?

im at level 3 im still roxas
  3. F

you already beat it. good god
  4. F

im at school right now....man this sucks. i just want to get home and play kh2
  5. F

i just got my copy of kh2 yesterday after school. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! i played for like 6 hours and im just on the 5th day as roxas.lol. i played the minigames alot. like the mail delivery. did anyone know that if u got 1200 munny when u have to get 800 you get +2 ap
  6. F

omg... that really sucks
  7. F

im getting kh2 today i can't wait. it'll be waiting for me when i get home from school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)
  8. F

yeah but i usually get most of it done really fast and then just mess around on the internet
  9. F

yep. i can go on a bunch of kh2 fansites.but if it has the word game in the address or playing games or most movie sites (even youtube) they block it.
  10. F

i can't read it im at school and the internet blocks like every game website
  11. F

wow good thing im getting mine from walmart
  12. F

cool. yeah time is going really slow
  13. F

wow that really sucks. did u check walmart?
  14. F

that's horrible
Back