• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ferretsshadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

The warped

The cave "Phew, i finally made it". I said, stopping to lean on the rocky mountain while gasping for air. My adrenaline running high and my focus drawn to the sight of the swaying bridge that once loomed above at the beginning of my duel with the king of this mountain pass. My nerves on end...
  2. F

The warped

Trump I lost the futile match with my desire to crack my subjects mystery falling into a lucid dream. The beeping alarms blarring soimd lost on me as it muffled in the red liquid I was bathed in. Perplexed, I peered through a blood red haze. traped and unable to move, I layed suspended in...
  3. F

The warped

Temptation Startled and dazed, I shot up from the tattered leather couch I was slumped down upon. the annoying monotone of the morning announcments blarred as i scavenged for clothes. "Ding dong. Ding. It is now 8:00 am. The facility has now resumed its daily research. the day shift...
  4. F

The warped

Mattahorn I had been crawling for what felt like an eternity. My mangled body had somehow managed to crawl to the base of a mountain pass. Only to city me, giving out on the opposite end of that snowy bank I was attacked on. I flipped over breathing heavily to catch my breath. Unable to move...
  5. F

The warped

Scapegoat TAC tac tac tac TAC! The sound of my fingers dancing skillfully over the plastic keys echoed through the quiet room. I worked dillegently against the clock to corrupt the evidence. The first of the morning crew would awaken soon enough to take a look at the other subjects in the...
  6. F

The warped

Corruption ROAR!!!! A long murderous cry bellowed from my expanding chest. The bones cracked and popped as my rib cage grew. The pain became unbearable while my organs rearranged themselves. adjusting to the slim abodmen aexposing my jutting waist. My hole back morphing from the prickley...
  7. F

The warped

Fenrir "this is going to be a problem.", Stated dr. Shoemaker as he crossed his legs putting his feet up on the empty space of the controls. "so much for no powers! He made that titan his bitch.", he complained. Ahissing sound came from him opening a can of cola. Sip. I shot back...
  8. F

The warped

Aftermath i pulled back dropping from my boxing stance, my mind grasping at straws. The life draining from the creatures taunted eyes as the blood poured from his chest. Brown muck drained to the floor, flowing forth from his large intestine dangelling from the cavity in his abdomen...
  9. F

The warped

Rebirth I had lost the battle as I finally slipped off into another dream. the dream playing like an old film brimming with static. The trees blocked out the sun as I moved forward. An assault rifle close to my chest, I swiftly slipped behind one tree after another. Each time motioning for my...
  10. F

The warped

Death of Innocence I stumbled, back taking several steps back. Desperately trying to stay upright on glass legs as a fire raged in my chest. The two cracked ribs in my already bruising chest keeping me from making a quick and speedy exit. The other messenger of death slowly approaching...
  11. F

The warped

The Watchers "Omg that's just to much". I cackled, while i watched subject 0173 scavenge through harris's remains. "I so thought he was on vacation". I remarked as i wiped tears away from my eyes. "He must of gotten drunk and went in the wrong room again". Clearly displeased as she grabbed her...
  12. F

The warped

A Stroll Through Town I stepped through letting go of the door. The scenery around me was too vast making it hard to take in or process. I was left dumbfounded starring out upon a vast town of at least several blocks. The buildings all made of the same red brick lined the horizon as far as the...
  13. F

The warped

The Awakening HUMMMMM!!! A distant hum was barely audible forcing My eyes to flutter open as i layed there flat on my back in a space void of color. The ground has a cool feeling and rippled beneath me like a pool of liquid silver. The thought of where i was or what i was doing gone from my...
  14. F

The warped

prologue I had just gotten off an exhausting night at work. Sighing as I sat at the bus stop. Normally, I work at the belagio buffett full time six days a week. Tonight was different though. I shifted my weight as I got comfortable on the bench. clicking my tongue i thought to myself about how...
  15. F

The warped

The warped By Ferretsshadow Awaken to a world of secrets and experimentation in this soon to be comic as science breaks free creating horrific creatures under the mohave desert. One man must find his way to escape to the surface but he is not alone.
Back