• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

my book ideas.

I was thinking of starting a book. Here are my ideas.The son of the barbarions tribe leader is taking orders to go and kill men that have not paid the tribe leader from recent debts. The people he kills arnt really in debt. His father has a plan to take over the neighboring tribes so his son was...
  2. F

have you read this book?

For all you fantasy lovers this is a must. You must read the R.A.Salvatore books.Preferably the ones with drizzt do'urden in it. you most certainly will not get bored cause there are about 15 books in the series!
  3. F

What level?

I was on lvl 53 and used alot of cloud cards like omnislash and high number cure cards(no less than 5). when he is down to 3/4 of a bar sleight like crazy!!! he should die if you follow my strategy.
  4. F

can anyone help

I am having trouble beating marluxia. Does anyone have any tips for marluxia 1 and 2. If so please post.
  5. F

King Mickey Summon

your loss if u dont believe me.
  6. F

King Mickey Summon

it can be done. I did it. I can summon king mickey anytime I want.
  7. F

King Mickey Summon

I dont care what you herd, its true. I have done it. I can now summon king mickey anytime I want. It is hard to do. They mean 100%!!!!!! Everything has to be done.
Back