• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Felix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Guitar Hero: On Tour

Have any of you seen Guitar Hero:On Tour? It is for the DS and I am thinking of getting it once it comes out. I scanned part of the page and I am wondering how the game will work. Any of you thinking about getting it, or have seen it...
  2. F

Help/Support ► some guys messing with my girlfriend

Glad to see that everything worked out. Now just for the date that you were talking about and I hope it goes and such. Just be happy and hopefully, everything will be all right.
  3. F

We'll prepare you speech and then post it before you say it. Some people on hear can help you edit some of the words if needed. Just try to keep your temper since I do the same sometimes. Try a breathing exercise.
  4. F

To tell you the truth, I don't think that is funny. If it is once and is a joke that you and him did together than maybe. If he is touching her breasts then you really should do something about that. Maybe you can tell his girlfriend what he is doing and see what she does.
  5. F

My friend had a problem like that. For some reason my school has a title for everyday of the school. Since we have younger people I will put it in spoilers. So she kept on getting her getting her a** slapped and I don't know if she liked it or not. People still do it and I really don't know...
  6. F

Naruto: The Betrayal

Naruto : The Betrayal [裏切り] Through out the ages, villages and countries of the world of shinobi have lived in stages of peace. Within each age, what many know to be ninja have gathered together to provide defenses for each of their villages, and have provided evolutionary jutsus and techniques...
  7. F

Naruto - The Betrayal [OOC & Sign Ups

Naruto : The Betrayal [裏切り] Through out the ages, villages and countries of the world of shinobi have lived in stages of peace. Within each age, what many know to be ninja have gathered together to provide defenses for each of their villages, and have provided evolutionary jutsus and techniques...
  8. F

The Forbidden Kingdom [Sign Up & OOC Thread]

The Forbidden Kingdom: There was once a great group of people, who lived in this amazing land. They were the eight famous immortal masters. Who’d had been fighting the great king and his warlord/ assistant of everything for as long as everyone remembered. These eight great immortals were...
  9. F

Bleach: The Key

It was a night like any other; dark. Starry. Moon-lit. Then a strange girl wandered into his room. She called herself a Shinigami, and that she was hunting a hollow -- a soul which by some means turned into an evil spirit. It went after his family. After him. The girl went after it. It beat...
  10. F

Bleach: The Key [Sign-Ups/OOC Thread]

An RP made by Dark Heart 2, Relliks Ban, and Felix. Help From Wasilis Plot Spoiler: The plot tells some things that have happened in the story if you don't want to be spoiled about anything It was a night like any other; dark. Starry. Moon-lit. Then a strange girl wandered into his room...
  11. F

Help/Support ► Homeschooling

I always wanted to be homeschooled at first since I thought it would be easier. My mom is a single parent so it would never work out. If you are homeschooled you probably won't get to see friends, except on the weekends really if that is possible. I say stop trying to be lazy and ask your...
  12. F

Naruto - The Betrayal [裏切り]

Naruto : The Betrayal [裏切り] Few Spots are left open so PM me if you want one [A Role Play created by Felix and Beauxx] Storyline Through out the ages, villages and countries of the world of shinobi have lived in stages of peace. Within each age, what many know to be ninja have gathered...
  13. F

Help/Support ► Frustrated

When my dad visits when then one os us just sleeps on the sofa which I like more on my bed or in a sleeping bag on the ground. My family visits they don't sleep in my bed that much you just have to get over it.
  14. F

Deathly Crusade

Storyline In the land of Feralas it once was peaceful until there was once a great war between all races. Each race chose a side for reasons that might help them, to live, or other reasons that they could think of. The war caused destruction everywhere it wiped out the towns from races and...
  15. F

In the Blood

Storyline Half bloods have been living us for many years. They have fit in with the rest of the world and some don’t even know they are half bloods. The gods or goddesses have followed the western civilization having children which are called half bloods. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades swore never...
Back