• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Felix Chu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Franko B? Orlan? How do you feel about watching a performance artist bleed?

Right, hokey-day. In the world of performance artists, many artists self-harm themselves in performances. Which mean they actually use real blood. Franko B is one of these artists. In one of his performances at the Tate Modern, he built a catwalk, and using blood-let (the kind that is...
  2. F

Enigmatic soldiers and drive forms...coincidence?

Unless there is concrete proof that the knights are Chasers, this is only an assumption. No one knows what the Chasers are yet. Also, where did you get the name Xeffias from?
  3. F

Your rating to Kingdom Hearts II

I haven't exactly voted, but I am giving my opinion. I was very disappointed with the whole game. When I finished it and watched the end FMV, I seriously sat there and screamed "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?". Not only was the game far too easy, but you seemed to zoom through all the worlds without...
  4. F

KHII Nostalgia

I literally got up early on the friday it came out, did whatever I needed to do then dashed to GAME. I had a class that afternoon, so I thought it would be better to play it after my class. I broke and played it before going. After the class, I popped into the shop and stocked up on snacks and...
  5. F

Sora and BHK...brothers?

Homeless people die everytime someone makes a thread like this... Let me put it this way; Square would be making a huge mistake if they ever went down the "BHK and Sora are brothers" road, because firstly, they've had to explain it all, then fans would want prequels about how they got...
  6. F

kairi"s parents theory

I always had this idea that Kairi was "created" by Ansem, but instead of him taking care of his "creation", he handed her over to a couple to look over Kairi. So when he sent her to find the Keyblade, they went with her, and so she would have always looked up to them as adoptive parents. Because...
  7. F

DWU returns: NOT A CONCEPT!!!!!

I agree, unless you had many NEW scenes of him apart from the one taken from DD/ASAS, then I assume that the DWU is not in KH2, only the BHk and as everyone seems to agree DWU=BHK.
  8. F

No one knows....>.> That's what everyone is waiting for...but I think it's obvious now that the DWU is the BHK, but then again, Square could completely screw with us and say "Aha! That's what we want you to think!"
  9. F

From my point of view, most of DD/ASAS looked like it was in Black and White, there was some colour, but I imagine blonde hair does look grey-ish in the dark...
  10. F

I've looked through it, and yeah, the DWU is in the LAST FEW SECONDS of the trailer. I don't think he's going to be in the game, but seeing as everyone now points to the fact that the DWU IS the BHK, and seeing how I couldn't see a clip of the BHK in those last few seconds, I'm just going with...
  11. F

Exclusive Pictures from the Trailer!!!!

All I can say about the Diz and BHK pics is; "Something sinister this way comes"
  12. F

what would u call the BHK

I'm quite taken with the name Cornelius, I don't know, has a certain ring to it, it was either that or Kalas (I've been playing Baten Kaitos :P)
  13. F

i just heard

Enough of this crap.. I went into Game today, and they said they were given a release date for the end of the month, but they didn't have it confirmed, so I'm not holding my breath. I'm waiting for the actual release date from SQUARE-ENIX. So for the time being, can people stop trying to draw...
  14. F

Could Deep Dive be the beginning of...

The city looks far too futuristic and "neon" to be Traverse Town, the same goes for Twilight Town. I still think both ASAS and DD are concepts and they still don't offer anything really concrete for us to say "Oh! That's what is going to happen in KH2" unless they completely suprise us. At the...
  15. F

bhk lookin at fingers

When people look at their hands in films and such, and they have that expression, I assume that they have that "created" thing going on. I know I haven't got any proof, but that's what came to mind when I saw that clip. He could have been created by Namine and he's sitting there looking at...
Back