• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fede

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

kh2 fm question...

hey, does the 5th org member have a data battle?? and if he does where is it?
  2. F

mickey's letter

hey guys, well i was just playing through my old kh2 files and i noticed that when you go to disney castle, there's a letter already written by mickey at the librari'es desk. i don't know if a thread like this has been started before, but i think that's the letter that kairi, sora, and riju get...
  3. F

has anyone.....

what what abilities did he had on level 12?? im gonna try and level him up =).
  4. F

has anyone.....

leveled up roxas in the beggining of kh2?? if so, till what level??
  5. F

Does anyone have a collection of KH1 cutscenes?

hope this helps ya http://kh-vids.net/?x=khcutscenes
  6. F

when did you get final form

yea i got it at the collisium too. can't remember what cup tho.
  7. F

Create-a-KH2 toyline

i saw the dukes of hazard, but wich one is rosco.
  8. F

Create-a-KH2 toyline

damn, already on your 3000 post, good man. anywayz, this is kind of weird.
  9. F

Who was that one girl in KH2?

how you gonna come to a kh2 forum and say ff is the best game in the world.:eek:
  10. F

Who's hair is better?

i like riku's hairstyle...
  11. F

A Nother Version Of Simple And Clean Right Here <->

it's the techno version of snc.
  12. F

KH goes platinum

don't worry,you are not the only one.
  13. F

How do u get final form?

use the collysium strategy......
  14. F

kh......

ok, after all this time playing kh2 i was like "let me play kh1 and beat sephiroth" i turned it on, loaded, and i was like "what's wrong with the camera" but i remembered that it is like that on kh1, so i went to olympus and entered platinum match. before i got kh2 i used to beat sephiroth with...
  15. F

reaction commands

what reaction command did you like the most??? i liked the one when you start the final battle, the one with the skycrappers and duel stance.
Back