• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fatal Enternal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

in the picture

Give a Link, it would be a lot easier ^^
  2. F

How much do YOU know about KHII?

Well, I'll give you one thing. You have to memorize your Enemies's attacks and patterns in order for that. I get so shaky and nervous when playing Bosses that I have alittle trouble with. I like flip out, it's funny. ^_^
  3. F

Meh, it's okay no one is perfect. I mean you lose some and win some ^_^ When I first started Kingdom Hearts ll I didn't know there was a Secret Ending so I started on Beginner. I'm on Proud now. So I didn't play along enough to get Hades Paradox on Begginner. Now I'm on Proud though.
  4. F

Oh, sorry about that. ^_^ If you mean Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, it has Olympus Colisuem, not Hades Paradox Tournement.
  5. F

Kairi and bbs

Yea, she would be 4 or 5. If you think about it, if they mean't Kingdom Hearts ll she would be 5 since she is 15. For Kingdom Hearts l she would be 4 since she is 14 in that Game.
  6. F

Kairi and bbs

No.....Your wrong. She is the 7th Princess. If that's what your talking about.
  7. F

Kairi and bbs

Yea, sorry that's what I mean't, it's not about them.
  8. F

KH2 Final Mix discussion

I know that's what I'm trying to say. Lying gives you nothing to gain. It's just she gets so mad and it's so hard to talk to her like that. Thanks so much. I'm going to give it a try and tell her you and other people what you said.
  9. F

I didn't play the Kingdom Hearts Series in Order, this is how I played it: 1) Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories 2) Kingdom Hearts ll 3) Kingdom Hearts l I understood it pretty well while playing Kingdom Hearts ll. Then I played Kingdom Hearts l and understood it completely. I would tell your...
  10. F

Kairi and bbs

Nice thought. ^^ I'm sure Kairi will be in it, if Sora and Riku are.
  11. F

Okay, it's good to try new Games. I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just saying though ^_^. I'm waiting for the new Games for Kingdom Hearts. It's kinda hard to keep focus, nowadays.
  12. F

Well, all you have to do is understand Kingdom Hearts ll's Storyline. No that hard. Why don't you look into Future Games. If you know to much about Kingdom Hearts ll some of that will be lies because you can't know more than the Game itself.
  13. F

Kingdom Hearts BBS theory

Nice theory very well explained. I like it. ^^
  14. F

Kairi and bbs

Yea I mean Kairi is one of the Seven Princesses.
  15. F

Kairi and bbs

Well, Nomura said that Birth By Sleep wouldn't have to do with Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I know what you mean by that though.
Back