• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fata1Thumbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

SqEX Customer Support

First of all let me start by saying that I am extremely frustrated and most of this might be a "rage" post, but I don't know what else to do. A few days ago(I don’t remember the exact date) I purchased 600 Jewels for the 3x Daily Deal, right? So I pulled two Aeriths(the Magic Based Str Up one)...
  2. F

Olympia Adamantite Pt. 2

I was actually able to beat this one thanks to a comment I saw on a YouTube video on Pigginatti's channel. It took many resets to get my Attack Boosts to proc. Anyway. Here was my strategy/setup. This was my friend summon: 1. Vivi activates on the middle Invisible 2. Diz activates on the...
  3. F

Olympia vs Starlight

Which of the two would be better to take to +22? The reason I ask is because I used 1/2 of the new Adamantite to get my TT up. I wasn't able to clear the Cerebus quest and I used that one to power up 3W thinking it would help me. Aaaaaaanyway. Does anyone possibly have a link, or picture, of...
  4. F

Three Comma Club

This is the #1 Party on Vulpes. I honestly do not know how they can do it. One guy alone is at 155 million.
  5. F

Three Wishes Pt. 2

Defeat Target Enemy in 1 turn. Target Enemy is Cerberus with 6 health bars..... Lolnope. I even used the Adamantite from the Treasure Trove Pt. 2 to upgrade my Three Wishes to +22. Now I wish that I did not. My magic medals are pretty good too. Not whale status, but good enough. 6*...
  6. F

Brooms.

I've read/heard a lot about these broom medals. I get the basic concept. How dod people aquire them in JP when they came out? Bought? Farmable?
  7. F

Second Chance skill

I was checking over the Coliseum rewards for this month and I saw this as a reward. What does it do exactly?
  8. F

Coliseum coins

I hit Tier 10 - Round 7 and went to unlock the two new Moogle Boards. I completed the male, but I am short by 230 coins on the female. Up until now. I've had enough coins to unlock both boards completely just by reaching 10. I wonder if this is something new they're going to start doing. I know...
  9. F

Story Update

As of 27 minutes ago they said that there was a new story update. I am at quest 350 and nothing has unlocked. Am I missing something?
  10. F

Lady Luck Pt. 2

Boy they really made this one a doozy. It's really sad that they make some quests for people who only have the best of the best medals, or specific medals. Defeat All Enemies In 1 Turn. Really?! The final fight has 3 mobs. Level 130 and a little over two health bars each. So without all aoe...
  11. F

New Admantite quest bugged.

I tried to do the new quest and received the following error. (Ss below). I have reset the game several times. Nothing seems to be working. Is my image broken? I hit refresh and it disappeared.
  12. F

3D Sora/Riku

What are the drop rates for these? I just finished doing 10 of all three quests and not a single drop of either. I really just want Sora.
  13. F

Quest #350 - SPOILERS!

How are you supposed to 1 turn Hades? Four health bars and 3x Defense Up?! I can barely get 1 1/2 bars down in a single turn. Why would they design a fight that only people who have the absolute best medals money can buy? My Speed Medals aren't terrible, but they're pretty solid. Is there...
  14. F

Quest 314 (spoilers ahead)

How do beat him without continuing? Paralyze didn't seem to help. My magic medals are pretty darn good. I got him to half health and then he one shot me. It also took my entire guage to get him that low. After the continue I beat him on the second turn.
  15. F

New Raid Boss

I did the Admantite quest last night and afterwards an Omega Spider spawned. Does anyone know how many Heartless I would have to kill to recreate the spawn?
Back