• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~Farore~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ~Farore~

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

Ah the pigs...always tricky ones. I wonder if they'll come back in the future game. I can imagine that too. Poor Neku is going to be called a lot of nicknames now, starting with honey, darling, and sweet cheeks. Since Joshua started it, I can see the mother being evil and declare "Oh goody...
  2. ~Farore~

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

Good luck to you too then partner, we have hours of playing ahead of us. Oh my gosh, it totally is. D: I want to see her pop out of nowhere while Joshua is teasing Neku and ground him because he was a naughty Composer. Neku would totally be like "wtf just happened?"
  3. ~Farore~

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

Ah yes, you're right, it was also in the regular version, I forgot. Though with this new artwork in the picture, who knows. Still, that image looks interesting, and I'm always up to more TWEWY. (I will be playing this game again, with all this hype I can't help it, plus I need to collect all...
  4. ~Farore~

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

Actually, maybe it's not a sequel at all. After all the title of the teaser is "The World Begins with you" wich should place it (chronologically speaking) before "The World Ends With You" Perhaps it's a prequel. Maybe it's Joshua before he became what he is now. 8D (After all, angels aren't...
  5. ~Farore~

News ► A New TWEWY Game?

My first reaction was to squeal mentally, but like Chaser I'm a bit wary now. I'll wait for TGS, of for some new kind of info from SE before releasing my inner TWEWY fan girl. And for those who have the theory that's the girl could be the daugter of Neku/Shiki for example, for god's sake, Neku...
  6. ~Farore~

Empty Worlds?

That's also the problem I had with KH3D. I loved the game, but in some aspects, it felt a little...hollow. They really concentrated on the plot, which is cool, but if it wasn't for the cutscenes, there wouldn't be much to do, except grinding, petting your dream eaters and searching for...
  7. ~Farore~

A scene from the ending

I noticed Xigbar wince at Sora's words as well, and personally, I assume that it's the part of Xigbar that's not yet controlled by Master Xehanort that reacted. Since the vessels are not yet controlled fully, their other part could be restrained, or put in some sort of sleep. Sora was aware of...
  8. ~Farore~

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

Yep, don't worry. You go back to Sora after the end of the game.
  9. ~Farore~

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

On the Apple Store for the iPhone it says "Size: 589 MB" and it seems that it's the same for the iPad. For more details: TWEWY on iPhone, TWEWY on iPad.
  10. ~Farore~

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

Oh well. In times of despair, when there is nothing left to share... There's always fanfiction! \o/ I read a crossover between KH and TWEWY recently, (which takes place in Shibuya) and it was actually quite nice, with a lot of chapters, and there's even a sequel. (Plus it's complete) So...
  11. ~Farore~

Unfortunetaly, Square Enix has the bad habit to do things like this, I hoped it wouldn't be the case this time but no. >.< A friend showed me this a few days ago: http://www.romstation.fr/community/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7244 And right...
  12. ~Farore~

Sooo...they pretty much copy pasted the original game, gave it a bit of a lift and added a few elements of gameplay. =/ Well I guess you can't do that much with Ios but still. That seems a bit lazy. I'm disappointed. And I don't even have an iphone geez. If they don't make anything new...
  13. ~Farore~

Are you really sure about that? I don't think they mentionned that on the site, did they? I'm sticking with the japanese time zone anyway.
  14. ~Farore~

Because we're TWEWY fans and there's always hope. ;) I mean, it doesn't hurt anyway, and it feels good to be anticipating the news. We can't know for sure what will be the outcome yet. If we're disappointed, well that's too bad, and I may sulk for a while, but if it's good news, I will be...
Back