• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fantasy08

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. fantasy08

Relationships

Boring is subjective. But again canon is romantic payoff that's why if I give shipping the time of day that's where I'm going to look. Fanon is never ending frustration of something that is never going to happen, and worst of all you know this so why put yourselves though it? Note: I'm taking...
  2. fantasy08

Relationships

Incoming unpopular opinion I suppose... Shipping in general is eye rolling nonsense to me,but if I even give a passing thought canon is the only thing that exists in any medium for me. In general I don't understand pairing someone up with no romantic bases. Also breathing in the same direction...
  3. fantasy08

Disappointed with the 13 vs 7 battle

Exactly. This was no battle of 7 Lights vs 13 Darks this was the story of 1 Light(Sue Sora) vs 13, and if Equas new chess game is any indication we're about to get a repeat ugh. Blackhole Sora took precedent even though this series should have stopped being just his story once Days and BBS...
  4. fantasy08

Ienzo

Other than thinking that his Nobody's death scene(and Vexen's)were absolutely horrifying in Re:Com I never gave much thought to him. As a human though I've grown to really like and respect him. If they were going for Organization atonement I thought his was one of the better ones. I also like...
  5. fantasy08

The one thing I wanted to happen, didn't.

Oh, Hi, Twilight. I remember you. I just logged back in some days ago after being away from this site since BBS. So that's what about eight years? How's the Xion Critics Club? Those clubs still a thing?:wink: Lol, that's some small solace I suppose,but Sora still shouldn't have been there...
  6. fantasy08

The one thing I wanted to happen, didn't.

Exactly. Blackhole Sue Sora took precedent even though this series stopped being just his story once Days and BBS came out. Some more unforgivable character sins. Also my memory must be fuzzy,but can someone explain why Sora doesn't remember the Oblivion organization members? I thought his...
  7. fantasy08

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

If I'm pissing you off then maybe you, and the other one, should stop replying to me then. It's not my problem if canon hurts you nor is my use of italics. They are simply used for emphasis not to piss you off. Maybe calm down. Were just talking about a game here. I didn't need Dream Drop Shark...
  8. fantasy08

Your new reply is the one that reads hostile to me. Also as I stated I simply came to debate and I don't see anything wrong with using facts to do that. To me canon is the truest form to do so,and especially on this subject. There were no contradictions in my post since they were based on...
  9. fantasy08

Why are people saying he was redeemed? (Spoilers)

I will never be okay with this retcon. MX has a laundry list of atrocities dating from BBS on down. The entire main and supporting cast are his victims as well as countless worlds. I mean my god pretty much ten minutes before his 'I'm really a good guy teehee' he pretty much 'kills' Kairi in...
  10. fantasy08

Hi, and thanks.:biggrin: I don't see it as confrontational. We’re just debating. It's fine. It's not an interpretation though. It's canon. Go back to BBS. Also look at the human selves of past nobodies in this game. Do they act like sociopaths? It has nothing to do with personal growth...
  11. fantasy08

Hello All.:wink: Wow it's been a minute since I've been on this site. Last time I was here BBS had just come out lol. I'm honestly surprised I still remembered how to log in. Anywho down to business... For right or wrong forgiveness seems to be a theme in this series. I mean even goddamn...
  12. fantasy08

In the name of Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit or In Jesus name? Which one is the correct way?

I want to get baptized because I feel like its time. I went to a few bible studies at some churches in my town and finally settled on one that is having a revival all this week, and will do a mass baptism to those who want it Friday as a conclusion. I asked an usher at the church yesterday what...
  13. fantasy08

Married women who don't take their husband's last name? Your opinions.

A topic made out of mild curiosity and boredom lol :) How do you feel about women who decide not to take their husband's last name when they are married? Also how do you feel about men who take their wife's last name when they are married? What about hyphenating the last names?
  14. fantasy08

Was anyone else dissappointed in Blank Points?

Never said it wasn't. :) It's just the preaching and messiah name calling was a bit much in my opinion. It made me smile sadly just seeing them. Talking really didn't change that. I also did mention that I thought the ending was beautiful and emotional overall. So that small pet peeve of mine...
  15. fantasy08

Was anyone else dissappointed in Blank Points?

No, I thought the secret ending was beautiful and emotional. The best one yet. As to your other question yes lol Diz preaching about Sora and every one saying his name like he's jesus made me facepalm a bit,but even then it really didn't take away from how nice the ending was overall.
Back