• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fantasy Angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Why do you hate Atlantica?

I didn't mind it, I thought it was cute at times and it was a nice change from all the fighting.
  2. F

[JRock]Laruku?

Just recently I became a HUGE L'Arc~en~Ciel fangirl and I was just wondering if there were anymore fans! ^^ Hyde=teh sex
  3. F

KH2 Lyrics

Is there a translation for the opening version yet?
  4. F

Passion Discussion Thread

Oh wow, can't wait to see if it's true! Thanks for the info, highly appreciated! ^^
  5. F

1:44 seconds into the songs the lyrics are: Read between the lines Whats F*cked up and everythings alright ^^ I love you Hikki! <3
  6. F

*falls over* Wow. Never thought I'd live to hear, never expected to hear it! O.o I love Hikki, it wasn't bad but just never thought I'd see the day.
  7. F

New Movies on IGN

Awesome! I started screaming when I saw the battle against Hydra!
  8. F

Are there any new final fantasy people in kh2

Wait, last time I checked they were Summons. Since when are they not?
  9. F

Just in case anyone believed there is a KH:Remix or Final Mix

Meh I've never heard of that rumour so I guess I'm indifferent. Maybe they don't want fans to get to suspicious of a KH3.
  10. F

Are there any new final fantasy people in kh2

Um...there are a lot more than Auron ^^;;; Kinda really old news though.
  11. F

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

LoL I try! :-p Meh maybe not ban those with spoilers in their sig, how about a temporary suspension until, oh I don't know, say until when the game gets released in America?! O:-) But I kinda do think the titles in the spoiler section should be invisible to everyone else who is not in the...
  12. F

Sora's masculinity

Um....poor Kairi? LoL It'll probably look cooler in the game
  13. F

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

Yeah all these spoilers are driving me crazy. It's not just here too, KH LJ communities are making me wanna cry. T_T And I think I just saw a spoiler in this thread so I'm pretty frustrated.
  14. F

What pisses you off?

The card battling system. End of story. It took me like at least 5 tries to beat Hades and Captain Hook with the blasted things, it was ridiculous. I also hated Sora's final battle. FLOWER POWER TO THE MAX! *cringes* I didn't HATE this but it annoyed me, the end of Sora's story. I just sat...
  15. F

Has anyone heard....

*Falls over* I wish they would just give us a fskin date so we would all could stop flippin out about every lil rumor!
Back