• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by -Fancy dragoon-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. -Fancy dragoon-

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

Yea, im just gonna agree that these are real. Im kinda scared though...will there be a lack in 2d movie worlds?
  2. -Fancy dragoon-

Lets talk KINGDOM HEARTS III...with some dank on side ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, im just wondering: how many of you guy's, smoke the good Lords bush(marijuana)? For me its been about 3,4 years, daily. Ive been playing the kh series since 2008, but only about month ago i had the chance to smoke some tree, and play through the kh series once again, high af. It was a...
  3. -Fancy dragoon-

Next event?

Yea, not gonna lie, kinda dissapointed that sqaure/Disney didnt do anything special for the first day of the 15th anniversary for KH, and please dont be the "stop asking for stuff" douchebag that everyone hates. I honestly had big hopes cause this series is very special to me( the game kept me...
  4. -Fancy dragoon-

your wants in toy story world.

Good afternoon folks, I was just playing kh2.8, and it just hit me: how would Toy story be done right in the game. Well for me: 1: I want it to take place either 2 or 3 (preferably 2). 2 i think would fit good just because the toy barn, zurg, stinky pete, and the air port area, would just fit...
  5. -Fancy dragoon-

*SPOILERS* From what you've played of 0.2, do you think kh3 will be good?

60 bucks worth spent! 0.2 was sooooooooo good I'm nothing but excited for kh3.
  6. -Fancy dragoon-

Classic/newer 2D world transition.

Good evening ol chap's Im just gonna start by saying I'm kinda scared. No, not because I'm just finding out a dragoon such as my self shouldn't be jumping so high, Our limbs are not built for this Savagery, but just wondering how well the developers recreate the classic and few newer 2D movies...
  7. -Fancy dragoon-

It's killing me...so,so badly

Jolly good show, sir. I will try that :D
  8. -Fancy dragoon-

Thank you, good sir. I needed that lol
  9. -Fancy dragoon-

has anyone played the game, that can give me a little (spoiler free) review on it. I just need a Lil something to hold me over. I NEED MY KH FIX, MAN!!!
  10. -Fancy dragoon-

So is 0.2 looking good in any way, such as graphics, story, ect....with out any spoilers, please lol
  11. -Fancy dragoon-

Lol I'm trying but just sitting here not doing nothing,and thinking about is driving me mad 😭😭😭
  12. -Fancy dragoon-

Good day, old chaps I'm new to these forums so please excuse my noobness. As you can tell from the title I'm dying...no not from a giant hole in my chest from getting stabbed by a keyblade, but from the anticipation that I got for 2.8. With all these spoilers I don't know if I can stop Myself...
Back