• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fammumar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Offical Dot Hack Series Thread

Re: .hack fans come here!!! I'm a fan. I've seen teh anime for awhile but just got into teh games recently. Finished vol 1 of gu recently and am wroking through infection and looking for teh others in teh game stores.
  2. F

The Namine Factor

Yes she REALLY is Kairi's nobody. Only Organization members switch around their names and put an X in.
  3. F

Drive Variations?

After going to TWTNW and seeing the cutscene with Sora fighting Roxas you will drive into it radomly. After watching the cutscene you can get it in any world.
  4. F

How do I beat...?

What I did was as soon as given control did setup limit. After that beat all the little heartless. Finally I drove master on the last ones.
  5. F

Another minor censoring thing...

In the first scene when Hercules is fighting the hydra, it only has one head, when he smacks his sword agianst its head and some green blood will spray out.
  6. F

Why God, Why???? >:-(

I'm with you guys. I ordered from amazon and the estimate arrival date is put from the 31st- the 3rd shipping on the 29th. As of right now it's still listed as a non-ship so I don't know when/how that will affect the arrival date.
  7. F

Ghostly Mist

http://peepshowstories.com/2004/11/ghost-caught-on-tape-while-filming-ad.html This is an ad for a car commercial for germany. In the middle, when the car comes out forom behind the trees, you can see the mist come up behind the car. If you turn it up you can hear wispering.
  8. F

Ghost

http://www.martectx.de/whatswrong.swf There is suppost to be a ghost sitting at the table in this picture. If you turn the volume up you should be able to hear screaming and moans from the ghost. Look really hard its hard to see the ghost.
  9. F

If kh2 was canceled right now...

Kill, kill, and kill. My friends would proboly do the same thing.
  10. F

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

I ordered it from amazon, and its not suppose to arrive until the 30th of march through the 1st of april.
  11. F

kh2 during school

I have spring break right now, but I pre-ordered from amazon so I hav't to wait till they send it out somewhere from the 30th of march to the first of aipril, so I hav't to wait till then.
  12. F

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

Spring Break for me next week, but i still pre-ordered it from amazon just in case. I asked two of my friends if they would ditch to get KH2 (both kh fanatics) both of them said yes. I wouldn't though my mom would kill me.
  13. F

ViVi?

Thats what i thought when i fisrt saw Vivi in scans, just thought she was a freindly heartless.
  14. F

Hi

Hi guys i just joined and wanted to say hi so hi
Back