• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fallen Prince
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• okay... do you have a photobucket account? what you do is Save the image to your computer... then once you have a photobucket account, upload it to your photobucket account and when finished it'll give you multiple options, go to the image, then a little tab will appear, near the bottom, click on the text beside image code then copy and paste it into your signature...
    about your signature trouble... you're trying to get a picture to your signature right? I can help you...
    I love the community here~

Ahh no worries about that ^^; I was in debate mode from arguing impossibly against the legendary theoriser Grass, and I forgot to be polite. It's so weird to be thought of as a higher-up member!! It's just from the red name, probably! You could be one too if you post lots ;D

I just finished making a twitter for translating the official KH twitter, and now I'm thinking I will sleep. lol what are you up to?
    Lol, I fixed mine ages ago. I spend way too much time on this site.

Not at all! It was interesting talking with you in the Roxas and Ven thread :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back