• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Falconxcrunner09

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Falconxcrunner09

Where are you buying your copy?

Gamestop, just because its only 10 minutes down the road.
  2. Falconxcrunner09

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

I am actually most excited to play/watch 358/2 days. Its going to be awesome to just be able to watch the entire thing in one sitting in glorious HD. The Axel, Xion, and Roxas relationship during the game is one of my favorite moments in the series.
  3. Falconxcrunner09

News ► Pictures of HD 1.5 ReMIX PS3 Themes!

Re: Pictures of 7-Eleven HD 1.5 ReMIX PS3 Theme + Days Theme! Oooo, just saw the Days theme. I really like that one.
  4. Falconxcrunner09

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Birth by Sleep is my favorite game in the series, so I am glad its getting the HD face lift. 2 is going to be incredible in HD. And I can finally "try" and beat Terra in KH2.
  5. Falconxcrunner09

News ► Pictures of HD 1.5 ReMIX PS3 Themes!

Re: Pictures of 7-Eleven HD 1.5 ReMIX PS3 Theme Oh, I do want this. I hope its a pre order bonus or something here in NA.
  6. Falconxcrunner09

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

Thanks Chaser. I can't wait for this collection. It's my most anticipated game. But still no word on western localization?
  7. Falconxcrunner09

Hello!

I am new here and I wanted to hi! I started to play KH when Days first came out but didnt start the series until last April. Now, its my favorite game series. I can tell I will really like this forum!
Back