• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Faeiri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Some KH3D bits in this week's Famitsu.

D: I was hoping that the fact we got a trailer meant they were further along than this... Oh well, I'd prefer a good game with a longer wait than a rushed game now. Also, that gameplay sounds...interesting? It could work, I guess.
  2. F

In what order do you like KH?

KH1 - Might be nostalgia, but I think it has the best storyline, and the battles are fun even if they're a little...flawed. (pff I should have more to say about my favorite game) CoM - More good storyline, and this half of Org. XIII seemed more believable and developed than the others. I...
  3. F

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Okay, this trailer is awesome. Jumping off walls? ASoD and Xemnas? YESSSS. The title's a bit...strange, but it's already growing on me. xD I have my fingers crossed for January 2012 - maybe, maaaaaybe this December, but I doubt it - hopefully we don't get stuck in the localization hell we had in...
  4. F

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

The last Ansem fight on Riku's story. AGH :K At least in Re:CoM he actually shut up and didn't yell "DARKNESS SUBMIT DARKNESS SUBMIT DARKNESS SUBMIT" for the whole battle. The final Larxene was pretty bad for me too...
Back