• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Faden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Yea, Roxas did use the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. You can see it in the Cutscences on Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ But Roxas gets wiped out easily when fighting Riku/Ansem.
  2. F

Birth By Sleep-Movie-

Hehe, no problem it's just Opinion anyways..LOL xD
  3. F

Wat did u think of the battle against Sephiroth?

I know, I would injoy playing him again and again. Like in Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ the Organization Members are re playable. Meh, of course I don't have that though. >_<
  4. F

Birth By Sleep-Movie-

Yes, wait until the Game comes out. I mean what if Birth By Sleep sucks, which I highly doubt that. I don't know if there should be a Movie, thinking to far ahead. Ven_013 is not a jerk, he is expressing and sharing his thoughts and opinions about the matter. Nuff Said on that = )
  5. F

Wat did u think of the battle against Sephiroth?

One Word : Easy I mean I wanted a Challange not just one little Easy Boss, oh well..Maybe we'll get something better. o.O
Back