• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Faded_Banana24

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Not enough Xigbar love on this thread guys! Xigbar is such a slick talking manipulative ass and being the right handman to someone as cold and emotionless as Xemnas/Xehanort really brings a cool balance.
  2. F

Eraqus, Seeker of Darkness?

pseudo Kingdom hearts 2.5 - Master Eraqus Boss battle [1080p] - YouTube Where I marked the video (5:43) , Eraqus clutches his heart AND where X symbol lies on his outfit. He makes a sudden realization "My own heart is darkness!" Think about it, he'd make a great addition to really mess with...
  3. F

Gone with the Gummi? (New form of travel discussion!)

Hey guys, I've been on these forums for awhile but took a long hiatus. Now that KH3 is in the mix of discussion (finally) I decided to make a new account. You'll have to excuse me if this has been discussed before but I'm very excited to speculate.... So lets take a gander at this very dated...
Back