Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Face My Fears

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Face My Fears

English cast for The World Ends With You - The Animation revealed, to start streaming Friday

How come I'm not seeing this on HULU? I'm only seeing the SUB version.
  2. Face My Fears

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

What happened? BackCover? If they get the right people to work on it and process the massive amount of information from the story into something concise, then it could work as a film. The only thing I would like is for an option before the film where you can choose whether "Player" is male or...
  3. Face My Fears

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

I rather they just make KHUX into a movie. There'd be no reason to visit dead/empty DISNEY worlds, when they could be saved for an actual visit with Sora. If they do an in-between game, they can include the KHUX film as an unlockable for beating the game. Or maybe include a sort of Fragmentary...
  4. Face My Fears

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I was always under the impression that Days was going to be about Roxas (and Axel). When I saw Xion, I got really excited to see who this mysterious character was. Back in those days, anything to do with Roxas' story I would obsess over. Then Xion got her story in Days and it was amazing and now...
  5. Face My Fears

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

You're asking for impeccable story telling and expression of friendship between Riku and Namine - especially in games NOT ABOUT THEM - and using the lack of video showing us their friendship to prove that they are not friends... yet, we actually have video evidence of Sora not being a good...
  6. Face My Fears

what kh lore is essential 2 understand kh?

It depends on whether you want to include KHUX stuff. Personally, if I were introducing/explaining KH to a friend, I would stick to BbS to KH3's plot, to keep things simple. Then mention that was the story for Phase 1. There isn't really a reason to bring up KHUX stuff when it barely affects...
  7. Face My Fears

Well I thought it was interesting that they chose Riku to come out and greet her... IE building towards Riku/Namine. However, it didn't solidify the ship to me or confirm its existence. I was just using the Radiant Garden pick up scene as a reference for all of this Riku/Namine discussion...
  8. Face My Fears

Again, I'll just state that it's odd to me that Nomura went out of his way to change the scene. Even me as a Riku/Namine shipper didn't really make anything out of the end of KH3 except "OMG Riku came to pick up Namine", I didn't investigate closer and think certain physical/eye movements or...
  9. Face My Fears

Melody of Memory should have been a Namine game

I think that Kairi would want to be part of finding Sora, especially after he literally tells her on the tree at Destiny Islands that he's about to die because of what happened (which was changing time to save her). Even if she's not able to do anything with the power of waking, that doesn't...
  10. Face My Fears

Searching for Sora did suit Kairi and it was good that she was active in the search for Sora... it's just the execution. If anything, it could have been someone else discovering Quadratum and then Kairi/Riku go in together.
  11. Face My Fears

I was hoping that Namine would have been in the room while Kairi was sleeping/being experimented on. It could have easily been Namine using Kairi's connection to Sora to find out where he went. It would also explain "canonically" how Kairi would have memories of Castle Oblivion and other stuff...
  12. Face My Fears

The whole reason I even stated that Riku may find a female love interest in Quadratum was me trying to understand Nomura's choice to go out of his way to debunk/shut down Riku/Namine in the KH3/ReMIND ending. I wasn't saying that I want that to happen, I was just trying to understand why Nomura...
  13. Face My Fears

Would you be in favor of Original/Square Enix worlds in replace of Disney worlds?

I think the solution to main characters/stories being pushed to the side for the DISNEY worlds is to simply put them in the DISNEY worlds. The best worlds to do this would be ones that have their film's plots "exhausted" like Halloween Town or Kingdom of Corona. If they're taking out DISNEY boss...
  14. Face My Fears

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

The Peter Pan trick is what I used to get me to the Garden of Assemblage because I would die in the fight right before accessing the room. I feel so dumb for saying this, but... a few months ago (OK maybe last year when I was replaying KH1), I discovered that you can freeze the bubbles in...
  15. Face My Fears

Yeah I would hate for Riku to "get Repliku's feelings for Namine", that would be crap writing. Honestly, I want Riku and Namine to share more scenes together - even if it's not romantically - simply because if you get connected to Riku, that means you're going to get screentime and I just want...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6