• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ezekiel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ezekiel

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Finally, I'll be able to play BBS!
  2. Ezekiel

1.5 HD Remix Announcement Said To Apply To Japan Only By SE Rep

I think this is too big to be left in Japan only. It will be localized.
  3. Ezekiel

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Hopefully they bring this over to the states. And maybe add BBS to the 2.5(if they make one. I never played BBS.).
  4. Ezekiel

Protagonist Roxas

I don't understand this either. Maybe this is one of those things that will be cleared up in another game.
  5. Ezekiel

Help/Support ► A Troubling Memory

Something really similar happened to me when I was about that age too, so if you need anybody to talk to about it or about anything really, I am available. Following the advice everybody gave you on here would really help too.
  6. Ezekiel

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

A sequel would be very nice.
  7. Ezekiel

First Let's Play, Feedback?

I really enjoyed watching it. It's pretty cool that you're talking while playing, like DDD said.
  8. Ezekiel

Name your dream eaters

I just removed a part of their original names. (Kab Kannon = Kannon) I'm bad at giving names lol
  9. Ezekiel

Hey peeps.

I'm new to the forums and stuff. I've been visiting KHInsider for quite some time now and decided to join in the forums :) KH fan since the first game came out!
Back