• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by exile31

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

What do you say????

It was a good game but the difficulty could've used a boost in some areas in the game.
  2. E

Treasure Chests in Twilight Town

^^^You don't need to get the one's as Roxas to obtain all the chests.
  3. E

Secret Ansem Report 3

The actual translation from the Japanese version for Xigbar's true name was supposed to be Braig but they changed it for some reason.
  4. E

secret ending

I believe that the place we saw is where all keyblades reside. When a keyblade wielder from another world puts a keychain on his keyblade, I think that the keychain summons the keyblade from that world. If they get it a keyblade from that world, it wouldn't need a keychain because they didn't...
  5. E

betta ending (maybe some spoilers)

I think KH1 had the best ending mainly because it was such a cliffhanger unlike the others.
  6. E

Lion or Human

I think he is much stronger in his human form.
  7. E

Quck Question..

Yes, you have to beat Sephiroth to raise the drive bar again.
  8. E

standerd mode

No, you don't have to beat all the gummi ship missions. You just need to complete the Jimmy Journal 100%.
  9. E

Secret Movie?!

What if those knights actually did defeat the dragon in the past? When you see the dragon for the first time in KH2 it is in that incubation thing and it looked like it was healing or something. It could be the same dragon but it was destroyed then repaired by Xemnas.
  10. E

Connection

They probably have a connection especially since the video contained the words "Memories of Xenahort"
  11. E

Whats the Max HP you can get in the game?

The only way to get above 120 is to hack the game like this one guy did and his health bar was all the way across the screen.
  12. E

3 way ultimate battle

Kh2!!!!!!
  13. E

forms

My favorite form would have to be final form.
  14. E

lol Anti form so soon

The anti points only increase your chances of getting anti form. Even though you had a very small chance to get it you still had a chance which resulted in you getting anti form so early in the game.
  15. E

3rd Paradox Cup.

You just need to level up your drive forms and summons to unlock it.
Back