• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EvilQueen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

I'm not advocating anything, and I've never even so much as smoked a cigarette in my life, let alone weed. But it's completely rediculous the way some people react so extremely to something that doesn't need such a reaction. Sure it has negative effects. But the fact is that it's better than...
  2. E

That's what I said. Only in more words than I bothered to use. But people do die of alcohol poisoning. There's no such thing as weed poisoning. And you can't even overdose on the stuff (except if you ingest it, or so I've heard). Exactly. Vehicular accident while under the influence of. In...
  3. E

We're not talking about drugs in general here. Were talking about weed. Smoking weed will not kill you. If you allow yourself to make stupid decisions while under the influence of the stuff and end up, say, dying in a car accident...then it was the car accident that killed you. Not the weed. And...
  4. E

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

Oh well. What can ya do.:huh:
  5. E

I figured this might be a good place to post this. Take Action: Support Marriage Equality for ALL! This is a petition for marriage equality. Love knows no gender. Neither should marriage. All those who believe the same, please take a second to sign this.:thumbup:
  6. E

I have a gay uncle. And I have gay friends. I don't have any problem accepting any of them. And the majority of Christians are going to end up in hell for trying to take God's job of judging others. It is not our place to judge anyone. Live and let live. Does this kids brother being gay...
Back