• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eventua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eventua

The Earth Was Once Immaculate [Soulsborne-Inspired CYOA]

The sun slowly sets, your whole body aching as you make your way up the old dirt track. Every step sends up the lightest cloud of dust - the earth's last cold ashes make up so much of this endless, broken landscape it can at times be difficult to tell where one land ends and another begins. But...
  2. Eventua

An Alternate Unversed Concept

Dang... this concept works so much better, oh my goodness. If I do any Kingdom Hearts related projects, do you mind if I borrow this idea?
  3. Eventua

Souls Within Steel

"I looked into the middle distance - there was nothing else worth seeing." Elison Reeve - Philosopher and Painter - soon after awakening. ---- ---- A Brief Summary Souls Within Steel is a science fiction/cosmic horror post-apocalyptic roleplay in which you will be playing newly woken up...
  4. Eventua

Character ► I know that Kingdom Hearts... is Darkness!

Figured if I'm gonna roleplay on a Kingdom Hearts site... Also, would love some feedback! :D ---- "Now, I will return these worlds hearts to their rightful place. If you try to stop me, I'll... I'll... ... I'll make you pay the price..." Name: Ophnon Age: 8 Cycles (Approx. 17 in human...
  5. Eventua

Is it normal to feel like nothing has changed...

...when so much has? It's been three years since I was here, and a lot is different - I'm in a different country, working multiple jobs instead of at college, gained new perspectives on life and the world, finally left behind being a teenager, and rarely play video games now. My writing has (I...
  6. Eventua

Welcome to the Galaxy! Sci-fi RP (Sign-ups, OOC and Worldbuilding)

About "The year is 2098, by human standards. In 2081 an unmanned probe discovered the first signs of an alien civilisation, and after receiving guidance from a mysterious computer program that called itself 'Help' humanity found itself coming into contact with other sentient species from across...
  7. Eventua

Building a new world from the fragments of the old...?

Okay dokie, so, it seems that no real interest has been shown in my recent attempt to set up a new roleplay (Four Lords of the Labyrinth), so I'm instead going to try and remake an RP that I'd made before with a lot of potential: Rise of the Vanguard. The setting itself will just be called...
  8. Eventua

The Four Lords of the Labyrinth (A Survival Adventure): Sign-ups & OOC

"Ah, you're awake... good day. No, please don't bother looking for who this is: the other people in that room are as unaware as you are. See the cameras? Yes, that's us." "Hell yeah, I was gettin' bored outta me mind! Now we can watch 'em squirm!" "Of course -you'd- enjoy the idea of these...
  9. Eventua

Okay then, some ideas... how do these sound?

Well, since I've returned I figure I should put out some ideas! I'd probably only do one or two of these at most, though, at least for now. Remakes of old ideas: Rise of the Vanguard The original can be found here...
  10. Eventua

I'm back, it seems... good to see you all again, I, uh, I've got new ideas! :D

Indeed, I doubt you did. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello, see if I might try and restart some old ideas of mine if anyone would be interested (I've certainly missed RPing here)... It's certainly been a while, aye? Lots of things have happened and changed and so on, and I like to think...
  11. Eventua

Fanfiction ► KH Divergence: Beacons of Hope

Well, I have a bit of news. After a bit of thinking and discussing matters with my family, I have decided to stop writing the fan fic. Please don't panic, however! o_O You see, something occured to me: 1) All of the original characters & worlds from the series have been replaced by my own...
  12. Eventua

Nature of the Heartless & Unversed

I've been wondering this recently, and it'd be interesting to get other people's perspectives on it. Namely: are the Heartless & Unversed demons? This may seem like an odd question, but I'm a stickler for consistent terminology: most characters refer to them as monsters, though one of the...
  13. Eventua

Fanfiction ► KH Divergence: Beacons of Hope

Well, here it is, completed over the half-term! Chapter- uh, Episode, 3! It's about 8 pages long, oh yes! Thanks for the positive feedback. As for negative points... I don't have spell check on the software I use, but usually I'll edit something when I see it or later on: what you guys get...
  14. Eventua

Criticism would be welcome...

I've been thinking a lot recently about the image I give off to people in real life, but also how people view me on the internet... I imagine I've come across as quite unreliable and perhaps selfish, stupid or immature. But I want to know for certain if this is the case. So... be honest: what...
  15. Eventua

ID: Console War (Sign-ups & OOC)

Hi folks! ^_^ Well, here it is. Backstory For the last fourty years, the world has been undergoing a secret change. Strange objects have been falling from the sky: there is no rhyme or reason to them, which combined with their rarity means that it's become impossible to predict where another...
Back