• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Eva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol Hey, it could be worse. If the the database errors hadn't occured, you could be even further behind.
    Just letting you know, there are a few RPs that need your attention. I don't remember the names, but they are there.
    Hi, how are you? Also, I'm sorry about this; but I was wondering, are you planning on posting on World Heist soon? :)
    I forgot, upon sending the mock audition, to add music:
    Please listen to this track when the knight's curse is first mentioned.

(That is, if you're interested in this project at all--which, if you're not, is fine. However, I think we need to know before your inbox is flooded even further.)
    I think I might have actually improved a little with my battles. But I'm not sure because I haven't been in one for a while.
    I know what you mean. It was the exact same thing with me. I used to worship people like Sauce, Pierce and a few others. But then one day I was made out to be equal to them and I never really saw it.
    The closest thing that I could do in order to join in, is set up a chat room.

...That thought brings back the memories.
    Damn! I'm missin' out! If I had a friend's laptop I'd be able to since he has it. But he ain't here.
    If you want, you can read some of our older VMs to see what I'm talking about. It's kinda funny how I acted.
    I know, but he seems to thinks that things might go differently now. Back when I was known as Bleeding Soul, we had a tendency to go at each other's throats. One in particular revolved around a battle for the tournament.
    I'm not joking about that. Every time that Sauce and I got into a battle, he would kick my ass!
    Sure thing. Just let me head on over there and read up on things.

I can't. This ain't my computer and I don't have internet at home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back