• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by eughey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy dont worry sir, i gots the mobby on the phone eughey: mr. mob persons? mob: quit talkin like a retard, wat the problem is? eughey: o sry, well. I need u to conduct an assassination attempt. Is that in ur area? mob: yea, i come from a long line of...
  2. E

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy purified betta hurry his ass up with these chapters. This has to be the longest i have ever waited for a chapter for a fic i cant handle the stress *cuts self* ahhhhhhh thats better
  3. E

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy yea, it is kinda worth it, i am forgetting the story though
  4. E

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy omfg!!! dude what the f*&%in hell!!! i am gonna kill whoever is preventing you from posting this story!! Once u do get a connection can u post alot of chapters at once?? we have waited a long time for one chapter so once u r able to post, post alot.
  5. E

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^i like ur aviator thingy alot!!! make on for me if u know how, urs is awesome!
  6. E

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy okay, well can u post soon??? i keep forgetting ur story and i have to reread it, ur takin to long!!
  7. E

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy 18???? nooooooo, now i cant date u, or it would be illegal!!! jp i am a guy(and straight) happy b-day man. and go for the quadroople post or however u spell it. *whispers* psst, i wont tell nobody no how.
  8. E

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy darknetwork^^^^ wtf???!! this fic is great, i have no clue wat ur talkin about. This Is Not a Comedy is the best fic on this whole damn site!!! shame on u for calling this fic anything but positive. unless u were dissin some other fics in which case i am...
  9. E

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy yea, no duh it wont be as good, none of them r sora: ur a kiss butt eughey: yea i know *whispers* but maybe he will update sooner now.
  10. E

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy ^^^ oh no mommy might catch ya!! dont worry, if she yells at u. ya gotta slap that b%$#% and say "bi*&^ i am the boss around here!! deal with it" and if she grounds u, i am sry.
  11. E

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy yea, duh he is talented, he is amazing. but it takes to long for each chapter!!! i guess it is worth the wait.
  12. E

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

yea i had a teachers head last week, it didnt taste like it did in the old days.......*sigh* wat happened to those days?
  13. E

woa, red ate my teachers head *note to self dont get red mad* *stares blankly*.......i guess this means no homework!!!
  14. E

i had school!!! and homework!!! i had homework that i recieved at school!!! it was horrible. imagine the worst possible thing that could happen to u *redharry imagines gabe's hands being broken and him not able to type* now mutiply that by ten, and thats how bad my homework was. *redharry is...
  15. E

*runs into the room and pants* i made it bac!!! call off the search party. dont worry eughey is back and in action!! *no one pays attention* what.....didnt any of u miss me??!!! red??!!!gabe???!!! why does nobody care??!!! *sticks out lip* i am going to back to school. the teachers there call...
Back