• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Etherealin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Etherealin

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

Just heard back from Amazon, apparently it's going to ship on October 29th...
  2. Etherealin

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

Mine says it's supposed to be delivered on the 18th (still haven't got an email saying it's been delayed again though) and it hasn't even dispatched, but the main page on the UK site says "Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months?" I've emailed Amazon and they said they're going to look into it...
  3. Etherealin

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Now that GAME's listing it, I'm going to go and try and change my pre-order today, fingers crossed they still have some of the limited edition left...
  4. Etherealin

So I guess that means I have to go and change my pre-order at the shop?
  5. Etherealin

Amazon UK is now also listing two copies, though neither of them are up for sale yet...
  6. Etherealin

I'd have to mess about with credit card details and I'm a little wary of using sites I haven't used before.
  7. Etherealin

No, the UK. I'm hoping I can just turn up and I'll get the game with the book, or they'll have some copies of the limited edition left and I can change the order...
  8. Etherealin

That's weird, because they said they've only got one listed on the system when I asked instore...D:
  9. Etherealin

Oh good, I was panicking for a sec. Thanks!
  10. Etherealin

I just pre-ordered mine from GAME, but they said they only had one listing, for the regular edition, not the limited one...does this mean the UK won't get the art book, or it just comes with the game when you pick it up on the day?
  11. Etherealin

Slightly worried since Amazon UK still isn't listing it yet (I really want the art book). XD
  12. Etherealin

With regards to the seven trophies required to unlock the secret ending...

Just finished it, and did as Shazzanoire suggested, and it worked! I only had to fight YMX once, but simply dive through the credits twice to get the secret message- thanks for the help!
  13. Etherealin

Great, thanks! Hopefully I'll have enough to get all 7 considering I'm going to try and get all the spirits now...
  14. Etherealin

I know, I just really don't want to fight YMX again (I'm having enough trouble beating him first time around). XD Still, I'll try and post what happens.
  15. Etherealin

Yeah, I thought I would. Oh well, thanks!
Back