• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ethania
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, just wanted to let you know that I merged your thread into our Versus thread! :3 Just wanted to let you know so you didn't wonder where it went~
    Oh, and I really like Noctis because he has THE most AWESOME hair and the most unique personality, considering all the strong silent types in FF. Tetsuya Nomura stated that he would have a different personality, but being like Cloud, but being cold because he is actually quite shy. I really like him and I melt whenever I see pictures of him(maybe a tad bit exaggerated)!
    Haha, no problem. I got stuck at a part of FF VII too, but I got my friend to help me. It totally needed more Yuffie! Yuffie RULES! My favourite KH game would be 358/2 Days. It was the first on that I had played(I didn't understand the storyline at ALL at that time, but the gameplay was pretty good) and I loved it! It's followed closely by KH2 though and BBS would be third. I was just wondering if you liked Aerith or Tifa better. There have been many forum discussions about that. I like Aerith better though, she definitely had an awesome sweet and gentle personality, didn't she.

My favourite FF would be FF VII(it had the most amazing storyline), but I don't think FF XIII-2 would be that far behind. I really liked FF X-2 as well, the storyline wasn't as good as FF X, but I definitely thought the new characters were awesome. Paine is my third favourite female character from FF. Lightning is definitely my second favourite, Yuffie first of course! The storyline for FF XIII was amazing, but the game was much too linear. I would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't as linear. I've grown attached to the characters though, they felt like really good friends. In FF XIII-2, I cried when Serah died(even though she wasn't always one of my favourite characters). It was really sudden.

There is also one thing that you should know about me, I really hate Rinoa. I mean, I REALLY hate Rinoa Heartilly. She just doesn't deserve Squall. She is sooooooo clingy and annoying. I just want to crush her skull and throw the residue into an endless river. Maybe that's a bit to violent, but you get what I mean. I also support SQUFFIE(Squall and Yuffie)! Yuffie deserves him MUCH more than Rinoa does!

I liked how they put Final Fantasy VII in a more realistic form, making it into a movie with amazing animation and all. My favourite scene would probably either be when Yuffie states that Cloud is a real royal pain in the ass, or when Loz says 'Meanie!'. Those scenes just made me crack up really badly!

This is definitely a really big message. Forgive me?
    You're welcome, Ethania. It's always a pleasure to make new friends.

Great! I've played through most of FFVII but, got stuck. xD I did completely Crisis Core though. It needed more Yuffie imo. Do you have a favorite kingdom hearts game? (I haven't played the final mixes either.)

lol, a real hard core fan of Yuffie, huh. I like her a lot too. I wish ninja's were real because, it'd be fun to be like Yuffie. Personality wise, I'm mostly like Aerith. C:

Oh! Oh! What do you like about Advent Children then? Have any favorite scenes?

Hmm, how interesting. Why so crazy about Noctis? Oh don't get me wrong, I think he's a total badass like Cloud Strife. So many swords, wiping soldiers out without a sweat...so awesome. Do you have a favorite final fantasy game?

Haha sorry if this got kinda large, I get really excited and tend to talk a lot. xD
    Hey there Ethania,

If you ever do decide to update your story again with another small chapter, I'll definitely read it. Also, I'll make sure to check out your stories on FF.net.

Also, how are you? I really like your Yuffie avatar. *u* you can call me KK or Kat.

Have you played or watched anything final fantasy 7 or Yuffie related?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back