• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EternalDreamVG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Hold on a second... We've already seen this whole "infection" thing in action. The Unversed come from Vanitas who is heavily implied to be one of the 6 weaker formless Darknesses. The only missing step is said darkness first entering the hearts of people to then become Heartless. So it stands...
  2. E

I'm a little confused about the whole formless darkness / Heartless thing. So, long long ago, 7 "light" and 13 "darkness" were at war with eachother. Then the entities that were "darkness" gave up their forms to be able to attack the heart instead of inflicting physical wounds. In doing so...
  3. E

It was an act. The Darknesses aren't a hive mind, so they don't know what each of the other 12 is thinking or doing at that moment either. Since there's only 4 of them, they have no idea where the 5th is - we know Ventus merged with it, they don't. So the player takes advantage of that to act...
  4. E

Is it ever used in this particular way however? Back in KH2 when the photo thief thing happened, the Japanese script simply used ___ too, just like the English one. And isn't 〇 (maru) the typical symbol used to censor out a word in text, in the way that english would with ****? As far as I'm...
  5. E

Something I'm rather curious about, in the event that any of the time travelling people from Union X were to perish, should they not get booted back to their own time to "live out their lives" like what happens to most of the Real Org XIII? Let's say Brain dies a natural death after living in...
Back