• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eternal Snow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Help/Support ► omgod what have i done..i just did the worst thing ever...goddamnit

'Cause that's not a little creepy stalkerish? No wonder she blocked you. Sheesh!
  2. E

Help/Support ► It's not in my head.

OK, it really, really sucks that your life has been so hard, and I don't think anything that I or anyone else could say that would justify that, but coming on here and asking for help isn't the best way to get un-depressed. It's a challenge you've got to do on your own. Talking to people and...
  3. E

Help/Support ► Khinisder...help me figure out this girl. I need advice from the experienced.

From a girl’s perspective: She’s definitely going for the whole mind games angle. Probably because she’s go some giggling friends telling her that that’s what she’s supposed to do, and if you’re looking for a high maintenance girl who will drop you for another guy without a thought, then...
  4. E

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

Er, I think this story is long past dead, actually. I know Lilli was writing a chapter at one point, but Mel (Gullwing Yunie) is the only one active at KHI still. At least, as far as I know. Myself and Lilli aren't usually on. Like ever. So, I can talk to her about it, but it'll probably be 'No.'
  5. E

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

Hmmm, yeah. I'll close it now, and my story is fine, thanks. =P
  6. E

Ever Lasting Love! O= Anyways, for anyone who wants it, new story; Years of Erde - Shattered Hopes
  7. E

Fanfiction ► Years of Erde - Shattered Hopes

Years of Erde - Shattered Hopes _____________________________________________________________Chapter 1 - Fenrir Well, here I am. Stuck on a boat with my younger sibling, Bridgette, and a whole bunch of stuck up old guys. Actually, they were nobles from the other kingdoms, and there was only one...
  8. E

Mhm, it can always be happy that it died not a virgin.
  9. E

Lol My fan fiction is so diiirty. =P
  10. E

Fanfiction ► The Heroine And The Villainess

Nice Chapter Andi. =P You're just lucky I came on today to notice. xD Haha. I'm not usually on. Hehe. /innocent
  11. E

LoL yeah, I don't really feel like continuing anymore. Besides it's been months since there's been a update.
  12. E

Yeah, I'm never on anymore. Too busy talking to Snaily Boy. Anyways, I'm afriad I'm going to have to cancel "Hidden Truths." Why? Because I seriously have no desire to finish writing it. Besides, I already have a new story that I'm writing, and "Hidden Truths" is written horribly. I might...
  13. E

Help/Support ► Not another relationship thread!!!

Ok, in a girl's opinion, Smooth's plan to get her number and ask about assignments is pretty smart. Because if a guy did that to me I wouldn't think much about it, I would just take your reason. As long as A) It isn't stupid; Ex - "Can I have your number because I lost my planner and I can...
  14. E

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

I finally read it! =P I feel so proud of myself. LoL SoraXKairi fluff! Yayz! =D Twas cute Lilliz. You're really getting better at writing and making your chapters longer too. ;D
  15. E

Yeah well, just making sure you guys knew it wasn't actually the chapter. and it's ok Mar, it's not like you killed someone. =P
Back