• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Estella

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

358/2 Days Manga Chapter 3

Phew! Haven't posted here in forever xD Haha Roxas and Demyx's faces when they see Xion's 'face' for the first time is so funny! :)
  2. E

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

I don't know who told her, but she attacks Roxas so that she can absorb him and become whole.
  3. E

(Spoiler 358/2 Days) The Original Names

I heard Lea is actually a boys name just very unpopular(i can see why >.>) if it was a girl it would be Leah
  4. E

More secret playable characters

Found a video of Sora in mission mode YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gameplay - Me Playing As Sora In Multiplayer i think it's a hack but it still confirms we can play as him. EDIT:Sora is unlockable after you beat the game,apparantly
  5. E

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

It could've happened when Kairi purified Sora,maybe not all the memories went back to him.
  6. E

(Spoilers) 358/2 Days Video Walkthrough (Complete)

Re: (Spoilers) 358/2 Days Complete Video Walkthrough Oh i already knew what Xion is. And yes I have to agree Roxion is cute from what i've seen so far. Haven't seen Riku yet so I can't judge. :35:
  7. E

(Spoilers) 358/2 Days Video Walkthrough (Complete)

Re: (Spoilers) 358/2 Days Complete Video Walkthrough Erm,I'm not totally sure about Roxion after finding out what Xion really is. and Rion just makes Soriku more canon :dizzy:
  8. E

KH 358/2 Days UPDATE!!!! 05.27.09

I'm pretty sure pudgey is talking about the magazine
  9. E

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been leaked

lol even if I tried to avoid spoilers I'd somehow screw up and come across them xD
  10. E

358/2 DAYS SITE UPDATE! VEXEN,ZEXION,AND MARLUXIA!

We'll looks like Saix was right.Now added to the character list are Vexen,Zexion,and Marluxia Also,the system section has been updated enjoy! KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days
  11. E

NEW 358/2 DAYS SCAN/SAIX RENDER!

Lol it is kinda boring huh? But the pic with Roxas,Axel,Demyx,and Xigbar is effin epic! I luvs it <33
  12. E

NEW 358/2 DAYS SCAN/SAIX RENDER!

Looks awesome if you ask me. :) Too bad it's so tiny :cry: Credit: HEARTSTATION.ORG
  13. E

14 More Days till 358/2 Days comes out

This^ :DD spoiling is so fun,but when it's over a big depression comes over you :(
  14. E

Am I Alone on This?

To me COM is the best,story and game-play wise,because it was unique from the other two games. Plus you had to think(oh,the terror) about your strategies. KH is just story for me,no matter how many times I've played it I'll always lose against someone. KH2 was meh =/ It was good, not bad but...
  15. E

Blue kingdom hearts

Well all three games are connected to each other,so I supposed it will...
Back