Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ernest-Panda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ernest-Panda

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

2. Ernest-Panda

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Has anyone been watching Pokemon Evolutions (the second episode of which just came out)? I desperately wish the main anime had voice acting this good.
  3. Ernest-Panda

KH Shower Thoughts

I can’t believe they put so much effort and planning into literally the laziest joke they could have made.
  4. Ernest-Panda

KH Shower Thoughts

>watches the skit ...remember when Robot Chicken was actually good?
  5. Ernest-Panda

Would Re:coded be better with more worlds?

If re:Coded had to be yet another KH1 retread, then they could have at least committed to it by including all of their worlds.
  6. Ernest-Panda

Your top three returning Disney worlds

Kingdom of Corona does not need a name change.
  7. Ernest-Panda

Can we talk about the cricket....

God bless Shiro Amano. Seriously, why can’t he be the writer of the games? Have Nomura come up with the overall scenario and direction, with Amano actually writing the scripts.
  8. Ernest-Panda

Can we talk about the cricket....

It’s possible that the journal as it appears via gameplay isn’t intended to be a direct representation of how it is in canon. As in, oddities like Kairi having an entry throughout CoM is purely for our benefit.
  9. Ernest-Panda

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

I just rewatched the KH1 secret endings for old time’s sake, and I hadn’t noticed before that, after Roxas throws the Oblivion to Riku, he summons the Kingdom Key in its place.
  10. Ernest-Panda

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

Did the Sleeping Beauty directors run out of a voice acting budget halfway through making the film, or was having Prince Philip going mute for the latter half of the film a creative decision?
  11. Ernest-Panda

KH Shower Thoughts

Why was Pete banished for trying steal an ice cream but not for committing high treason and attempted murder?
  12. Ernest-Panda

Direct translations of Japanese KH stuff?

Would anyone happen to know where I can find direct translations of Japanese KH dialogue? I’ve always been curious to see if there are any fun differences from the official English dialogue to look out for. Just cutscene stuff would be fine enough, but gameplay dialogue (battle grunts, etc.)...
  13. Ernest-Panda

KH Shower Thoughts

Where does 100 Acre Wood stand in the whole reality vs unreality thing?
  14. Ernest-Panda

What would you change about KH:coded story?

Turn it into a tiny selection of cutscenes. The end.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6