• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eriyu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eriyu

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Thank YOU for giving me the push to come back and try again!!! I'm so glad it finally worked out; Kraze really is a miracle worker. 🙏
  2. Eriyu

Yes, actually! I'm so sorry to everyone here that I went AWOL for so long, but with Kraze1984's info I managed to get the data off my phone... with a catch. It still has all of my personal info from my phone attached, so I don't exactly want to put it online as is. I messaged Kraze about a month...
  3. Eriyu

Hey everyone, sorry I missed so much happening! I downloaded Brew Mobile Commander and Revskills to try and get at the Maleficent files, but unfortunately real life is taking most of my attention atm. It might be a couple weeks before I can really dive into them, but I wanted to let everyone...
  4. Eriyu

Sorry for the delay — no good news to report. I got 3.2.6 to work with your help, but same results as before. I tried BitPim again in case of a miracle, no luck. (All of the games' files are blocked on BitPim, and Age of Empires is another missing folder in P2kC, but I copied Tetris and Pac-Man...
  5. Eriyu

Found a computer running XP, got P2kCommander working with these directions — and the game's folder doesn't show up at all (nor does the associated .mif file). It doesn't seem to be the same issue as the "Access Denied" error on BitPim though, because the 11703 folder gives me the same "Access...
  6. Eriyu

BitPim did recognize my phone as a K1m from the beginning. I installed the driver too, but there's no apparent difference. It looks like the people on the forum needed the driver to get BitPim to recognize the phone at all, but the newer versions of BitPim since those posts can recognize the...
  7. Eriyu

No luck. :/ The test version does the same thing, and extracting them one at a time is what gave me the error in the first place — doing the whole folder at once just created a 0 byte .zip file. I've been looking up BitPim alternatives, as well as trying to make sure I've got the drivers I...
  8. Eriyu

Hey y'all, so I've got this game on my old phone, and just found out today that there's been this effort to find it. I'm on Maleficent's Castle, and I got BitPim to try to get the files, but so far I'm getting this error. If anyone knows how to get around it, I'd love to be able to contribute. :(
Back