• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by eriqafrint

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

KH TV series

I talked about this a while ago in a thread titled "Why a KH TV series may not happen" But I think I went about it all wrong. I think I should of and I am now asking: COULD a KH tv series happen and would it be plausible for it to happen? Ive done some homework since then to better understand...
  2. E

Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, and Dream Eaters Explained

That was my hypothesis. The heart is in stasis due to the over flooding of darkness
  3. E

Hearltess for me are the biggest enigma for me and halways have and most likely always will be. In another thread titled clarifying lore, Me and other users concluded when you become a heartless, your heart goes into a dormant stasis like sleep state due to the absence of light. The way you...
  4. E

RE: now I can see it thanks!
  5. E

There isnt anything written on this thread....
  6. E

Catching up on and clarifying lore

Also, Has KH ever stated where hearts go when someone dies?
  7. E

I know that a heartless is only acting on instinct but what happens to the emotions held within the heart? do they just fall into sleep?
  8. E

I have a question I forgot to add: 1) When a heartless is formed, what exactly happens to the heart? If the heart is responsible with sentience and emotion, does that just fall into sleep? I assumed that because when the heartless are purified, the heart is restored and all the memories are...
  9. E

So you say a world consumed by darkness can fall into the realm of sleep. On this page, Please explain time travel and the realm of sleep in Kingdom Hearts 3D - Arqade A user by the name of soeroah explains this is this what you refer to? And how do we know what world went into sleep?
  10. E

So its been a long time since Ive got into the KH series. Only the E3 Kh3 reveal brought me back. Im trying to regather what I know and what I want to know about the lore so some avid KH vets out there will hopefully fill me in. As we all know, KH is a lore heavy game with lots of philosophical...
  11. E

Is kingdom hearts a disney game made sy square or a square game with disney themes in it?

Seems like a redundant question but ponder on it and you may see a purpose and meaning to the interpretation of the question. :rolleyes:
  12. E

Could other summon gems exist?

I ask because in the 1st game many disney worlds were lost (EX lion king world) and the only gem we see is simba. I would sure hope the other characters we love (Rafiki, nala, timone pumbaa) Became gems because otherwise, that would mean they were to become heartless which would be immensly...
  13. E

Could other summon gems exist?

When I speak of the question do other summon gems possibly exist, I speak of lore not actual game play. I was thinking last night about how we see 4 summon gems in the 1st game, Mushu, Simba, Dumbo and bambi. I was wondering if more lore wise could exist and be strewn far across the universe out...
  14. E

Why a Kingdom Hearts movie may not happen

Before I ruin your day and take a good 15 minutes of your life to read this, I'd like to say that this is more of a list as to why adapting Kingdom hearts into a movie will be a severe challenge for Disney therefore Disney may not do it. Apart of me really wants a kingdom hearts movie but...
  15. E

Fate of disney worlds in KH1

Its still apart of the story regardless if it is just a game mechanic
Back