Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Erauqs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Ven to Sora

I think Sora's sword may have once been Ven's, but I don't think it'll hold that much importance. @~Master Erauqs~ Name thief ...lol jk
  2. E

Ven, Aqua, Terra keychains

I have a feeling that you're hoping for this more than you're looking at it logically.
  3. E

And the point of this was?
  4. E

Master Eraqus

Well it'd be kinda lame to show a Keyblade Master without his Keyblade... I pray this second part is true and he'll train Sora.
  5. E

keychains

Most likely... II dont see why not. No reason to fix something that's not broken.
  6. E

Master Eraqus

Don't forget that gangsra ass ponytail.
  7. E

Master Eraqus

I dont have a clue what happened to him, but I really hope this isn't the only game that he's in. I'm also hoping he gets a fight scene.
  8. E

keychains

Maybe because they hadn't designed the keychains for them yet.
  9. E

keychains

I'm having a hard time believing that this interview really exists.
  10. E

Ienzo is a red herring

Well damn. lol. Never saw Quack Pack. Whelp back to the drawing board. I'd like to add that they aren't duck shaped like Donald in that pic.
  11. E

So do I, there have always been keychains. The only exception is the Dark Keyblade that Riku used in KH1. It's fake, though. I think people are putting too much into this keychain business...
  12. E

CJ and CD

Did you miss the just an example part, by chance? If so, I said just an example...
  13. E

Ienzo is a red herring

Maybe they do age and in KH1 they are teenagers. Ducks are short, they dont get much taller, look at Donald and Scrooge. They own a store in KH1. They could be older than Sora, because their age is never said. They could be like 8 in BBS and 18 in KH1. Donald's prolly like 35-40 so he would...
  14. E

CJ and CD

I think it'll be like this... -Captain Dark shows up and steals something (just an example) -Captain Dark runs off -A few minutes later Captain Justice shows up -Captain Justice says he'll save the day and runs in the direction of Captain Dark -A Few minutes later Captain Justice returns with...
  15. E

"Meteor Shower"

So do I, remember KH2 limits? Some of them had different levels/stages/phases/whatever with different names.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6