Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Epilogue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Epilogue

LOL i missed this message by a few months... we're never on the same page for timing are we?

LOL i missed this message by a few months... we're never on the same page for timing are we?
  2. Epilogue

hi you! how are you!? i'm doing well :D

hi you! how are you!? i'm doing well :D
  3. Epilogue

o/

o/
  4. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► Undying Devotion [oneshot]

Undying Devotion By: Shiro-chan Disclaimer: I don't own the KH series. Pairing: SoraxKairi Genre: Angst, Romance, Tragedy Setting: Takes place six years after KH2 at Destiny Islands. Rating: K+ Summary: It has been six years since Sora and co, have finished the fight. It had been six years...
  5. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► Twilight Nights Pt.1, my horror/comedy fanfic

I guess I can resist choking you...><; /huggles ;-; I'll miss you when your gone, heck! I miss ya right now. xD
  6. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► {.:Tainted Memories:.}

^-^ It's okay. Just wanted to point some things out. :3
  7. Epilogue

:3 Oh yay, I'm in xD. This is getting interesting. *organization *until ^ You mispelled those. D:
  8. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► Twilight Nights Pt.1, my horror/comedy fanfic

Sex tickles death? lmfao xD. "I'm a Speedo model, not Queer Entertainment Monthly...." "Errr, your last cover shoot was for QEM." Favorite part. xDD [nosebleed]
  9. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► ::Karaoke Lesson::

Dirty Riku, dirty...very dirty...*cough* Anyways, moving on off that rub-a-dub..I mean yeah..-.- Love this chapter. <3 Keep on going~!
  10. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► ::Karaoke Lesson::

Subscribed. Love it so far.
  11. Epilogue

Darkside of Worlds? (Spoilers of KH2 ending)

Actually, this makes sense, I've been thinking about this lately, ever since KH:CoM to be exact, but I was more focused on to the princesses of heart. Worlds having their dark halves, it makes a lot of sense, well at least to me. Balance in light and darkness is extremely important is usually...
  12. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► *Sparks* [Now a fic]

Lmao, that Demyx. >xD He's so adorable. ^.^ Luffing the Larxel<3
  13. Epilogue

:3 Nice chapter...Ed forgot you guys? ;-;
  14. Epilogue

Pick 3 KH2 people you would marry.

xD I should of seen that coming from you. 1. Hayner 2. Roxas 3. Axel <33333333333333333 If I was a guy 1. Kairi 2. Olette 3. Yuffie <333
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6