• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EpicCh33se

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EpicCh33se

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Releases Today in NA!

You kids and your day one purchases. I have to wait until my game gets here. T_T
  2. EpicCh33se

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Can't believe I just noticed this. Apparently, Cura is shortcutted in this demo. If you press left on the D-Pad, it takes you to your shortcutted command.
  3. EpicCh33se

Anyone else got any other items besides Dream Eater items? I got a Pancea from an enemy.
  4. EpicCh33se

I actually don't... I just grab a bunch of books, make 2 stacks, put my camera on one and my 3DS on the other, and keep adjusting everything until it's just right.
  5. EpicCh33se

Thanks. I just wanted to get this up so I didn't rerecord or anything.
  6. EpicCh33se

Finally got around to it and recorded the boss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPAZOcJG0Fk&feature=plcp
  7. EpicCh33se

No, no, when Sora is stunned, he goes through this animation showing that he's dizzy. But Sora was standing in his battle stance in the glitch.
  8. EpicCh33se

Anyone else had their dream eater die? You have to get up close to them and rapidly press A.
  9. EpicCh33se

Lol. I just came across a glitch in the demo. When I did the link portal, I used Baloonra but got hit by a T-rex right after. Sora just froze there and couldn't move until another T-rex attacked him.
  10. EpicCh33se

Hmmm.... sometimes, when I am trying to lock on and attack, I accidentally use a Link Attack because it's shortcutted to L+R+A.
  11. EpicCh33se

It's Japanese name is Hakozaru. Dunno if that has anything to do with it though.
  12. EpicCh33se

Oh, it's definitely something I can ignore.
  13. EpicCh33se

Where did you find the link portal?
  14. EpicCh33se

Can't say for sure. I just replayed the demo a few times and the camera does go crazy at some points. Like when you are cornered.
  15. EpicCh33se

Uh... that hasn't happened to me yet. But what I meant was that you used L to move the camera left and R to move it right.
Back