• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Epic_Finale722

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Epic_Finale722

Organization 13

Very ambiguous about why and when she can use a keyblade. But it all but shouts KAIRI WILL WIELD A KEYBLADE! Regardless of whether she could or couldn't before she will be able to soon. In the video Yen Sid and Mickey are talking about how they still need more keyblade wielders to form the...
  2. Epic_Finale722

Organization 13

Yen Sid says she can wield one. Or rather "He heard she can wield a Keyblade" Yen Sid is no fool and no liar. If she can't now she will be able to soon because there would be no other reason to show that scene. I have no idea whether she'll be one of the 7 protectors, but she almost certainly...
  3. Epic_Finale722

Regarding Secret Bosses

YES!. But Megumi is a more likely one. A TWEWY Boss would certainly mix things up.
  4. Epic_Finale722

The explanation of nobodies

I'm begining to think of hearts as more of a gooey amorphous substance that can be linked, and divided by memories. So, Normal nobodies like Lea which don't loose memories upon loosing their heart can develop a heart then gain their old heart while still having one heart because they have one...
  5. Epic_Finale722

Keyblade??

It's easy enough to explain. He didn't use a keyblade in BBS because he didn't want to reveal that he is a keyblade wielder. He uses the No name keyblade because that is the keyblade he uses. It's not like keyblades are limited to one form. Mickey used to use Star Seeker before getting Kingdom...
  6. Epic_Finale722

Braig or Xigbar

It really doesn't matter. I consider them the same character and different people. They have the same personality, goals, abilities, and memories. I do consider Namine, Raxas, Xion, and the Riku replica different characters (from their original selves).
  7. Epic_Finale722

Regarding Secret Bosses

But I can smack stuff in the places with keyblades, or jump in Kingdom Hearts. I'm one of of the bizarre fans that actually likes them together. Disney and Final Fantasy complement each other perfectly. The combination gives Kingdom Hearts its enchanting whimsical worlds, and grand epic scope...
  8. Epic_Finale722

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Volume II: The Search for More Money

Exactly, control issues it shouldn't have had in the first place if it really was a good game.
  9. Epic_Finale722

Having a firm belief that Chain of Memories has the best story in the Kingdom Hearts series, I'd have to agree with that. part of what makes it better is that it doesn't have the power to include many cutscenes, or any voice acting leaving quite a bit to the imagination. I never blame the...
  10. Epic_Finale722

Having a firm belief that Chain of Memories has the best story in the Kingdom Hearts series, I'd have to agree with that. part of what makes it better is that it doesn't have the power to include many cutscenes, or any voice acting leaving quite a bit to the imagination. I never blame the...
  11. Epic_Finale722

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

Except you wouldn't loose story with the drop bar. In Battle: You could only defeat an enemy by defeating another enemy connected to it as the other character. So, if you just sit and wait to play as riku you will be fighting the same battle forever because the enemies on sora's side still...
  12. Epic_Finale722

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

@noheartx That's the basic idea, but it would not be practical for this to be story based because after you beat the game the characters would have no reason for random switches and you would only be stuck with one. I'm thinking it'll be based on location and chance. whenever you go to a...
  13. Epic_Finale722

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

It would be canon that you do switch but not when you switch.
  14. Epic_Finale722

3D - Teleporting Worlds?

Because Tetsuya Nomura has never changed his mind, lied, been mis-translated, or mis-understood. :rolleyes: I had already known that which is why I asked for a link to the interview the OP was referring to. Regardless of that, when he says something as an absolute for a game that hasn't been...
  15. Epic_Finale722

What were your expectations?

I was expecting exactly what I got; a game that progresses the story and gameplay without reusing vast amounts of old content. I was shy about spoiling it though. Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep- Gameplay: -Battle mechanics (A)- Best of the series, and I never want to go back to the...
Back